The Client Engagement Intern will work with our Account Management & Sales team to drive & increase adoption & utilization of Symphony at customer firms. They should have a good understanding of customers business processes & priorities, deep knowledge of how Symphony is being used by similar functions at other firms & technical expertise to achieve adoption goals. This is a paid, client-facing opportunity that will last for a term of roughly 3-4 months.
Support the Client Engagement team in all aspects of daily business including:
- Partnering with Account Management team to ensure successful deployment & re-engagement of Symphony at customers to increase adoption & usage, resulting in growth of our business & ROI for customers
- Partnering with Marketing & Ops teams for teams resources, e.g. collaterals or webinars
- Supporting the delivery of in-person training & the training webinar program, which includes partnering with the Account Management team to define customer use cases
- Tracking results of all customer engagements & Symphony adoption programs, continuously finding ways to improve effectiveness of engagements & delivery of programs
- Enrolled in or recently completed Bachelors degree
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Must be authorised to work in the UK without a visa sponsorship for the duration of the internship
- Understanding of the Finance industry & Fintech ecosystem
- Experience using Excel, PowerPoint, & other tools
- Fluency in French or other European languages
Symphony transforms the way users communicate effectively & securely with a single workflow application. Forging a new path in the industry, Symphony is designed to help individuals, teams & organisations of all sizes improve productivity, while meeting complex data security & regulatory compliance needs. Symphony was founded in October 2014 & is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Stockholm, Sophia-Antipolis, Paris & London.
Symphony has raised roughly $300 million from the worlds largest financial institutions & recognised investors such as Bank of America - Merrill Lynch, Barclays, BNP Paribas, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, UBS, Socit Gnrale as well as Google.
Were looking for top-notch talent to join our team to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills & savvy to work with a world-class team & an appetite for game-changing disruption, we want to hear from you!
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition & is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Note: If considered for a position you will be subject to a criminal background check. A conviction is not an automatic bar to employment. Each case will be considered on its own merits. The nature of the offence, the date of the offence, the surrounding circumstances, the relevance of the offence to the position(s) applied for, & any pattern of offences may, however, be considered.
All of the information provided by you in this Application will be processed by Symphony in compliance with applicable data privacy laws & regulations, including but not limited to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please refer to our Candidate Portal Policy for further information about how Symphony processes your personal data, Symphonys legal basis for such processing, & the rights that you have with respect to your personal data that Symphonyprocesses. For any questions you may have in this regard, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.