About Managed by Q:
Managed by Q is the platform for office management. We help the worlds leading companies build, design, staff, & manage their workplaces. By connecting office operations teams to dedicated workplace experts & top commercial service providers, Managed by Q enables companies to create inspiring offices & deliver a great workplace experience for their teams.
Managed by Q was founded in 2014 with a vision of changing how we interact with our workspaces. Today, our team helps thousands of companies nationwide operate their offices & create an environment that inspires their teams best work. Empowering others & building diverse & inclusive teams are core to Managed by Qs mission. We are committed to creating good jobs, helping small businesses grow, & enabling companies to focus on what they do best. Managed by Q is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, & Boston. Managed by Q is backed by the worlds leading investors, including Google Ventures, RRE, Homebrew, Greycroft, & Staples. If you have a love of learning, are drawn to hard problems, & want to spread opportunity within your community, wed love to meet you.
Engineering at Q:
We are using technology to take the headache out of office management. We are building a platform to help office managers run their offices seamlessly, to allow vendors to fulfill requests with ease, & to enable our employees to work more efficiently. We have a problem-solving culture that is based on making an impact instead of hitting arbitrary deadlines.
You will be responsible for making engineering design decisions & developing features that support our technical & product strategy. We are solving logistics problems such as consolidating billing, dispatching the right person to the right place at the right time, helping employees book services seamlessly, vendor fulfillment, & a robust Marketplace. We follow best practices, to ensure were writing clean, tested, & scalable code.
What we are looking for:
- We take a generalist approach to hiring. Were looking for smart engineers who are problem solvers & passionate about their craft
- 4+ years experience building software or web applications
- Experience building & deploying complex but well architected, maintainable, & testable applications
- Strong communication skills- having the ability to understand & explain technical issues to non-technical team members
- Exciting opportunity at an ambitious company, that is creating the first operating system for the built world
- Competitive salary & flexible vacation policy
- Generous Stock Options
- 401(k) with company matching
- No cost premium option for medical & dental insurance
- Casual dress & pet-friendly office
- Cold brew & Kombucha on tap
- Team lunches, happy hours & company outings
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG