At Moda Operandi, our HR Business Partners work with the Executive Team & their leadership teams to execute on company strategy. In essence, our HRBPs are business leaders with a deep expertise in & passion for people. Our business partners are builders; Builders of culture, of leaders, of tools, of understanding & of momentum. They are hard-wired into business plans: they scan our environment, interpret trends in the world of work, & through their knowledge of our customers bring the smartest HR solutions to the table, build support for them & execute swiftly & flawlessly for maximum impact.
Our HRBPs are by nature both big thinkers & scrappy, hands-on operators. They lead the people agenda in conjunction with their peers on leadership teams, making sure that ownership for hiring, motivation & exceptional performance is the domain of the individual leader. In turn, they take ownership to ensure that the necessary capabilities & technology are in place for leaders to lead, managers to manage & teams to perform exceptionally. Our HRBPs are builders of simple, highly-effective tools. They are coaches & problem-solvers. They are analysts & opportunity takers. But most of all, they are people advocates.
Depending on the challenges faced in their business area, our HRBPs provide solutions that build new skills, that change behaviors & foster a high-performance culture, that improves group dynamics, that scale teams, that increase the impact of leaders, that reward contributions & that inspire exceptional performance. We like our HRBPs to have a deep fascination in one specialism. It could be leadership, it could be rewards, it could be communication; it could be anything, even something we havent thought about yet.
Our HRBPs are the wise owls that our business builds results on. Full stop.
- 10 plus years of business experience, a chunk of which might have been in HR or communications.
- Truckloads of business acumen, have created business cases for investment.
- Built or sourced simple & scalable work-life tools, that become symbols of culture.
- Been the catalyst for & executed on change, some of it was scary.
- Collaborated on huge business opportunities.
- Solved a crisis or two, or three without drama--and loved it.
- Coached lots of different people to new heights of success.
- Consistently challenged & said no to C-level leaders.
- A strong sense of political savvy without being political.
- Scaled teams & technology dramatically.
- Found a lot of rare talent from your networking.
- Advocated consistently for your customers & your people.
- Smashed up customs to be more inclusive.
- Purged your company of toxic players, even the ones who deliver big.
- Brought to bear some thought leadership on a people topic.
- Done these things at a reasonable scale, while grasping opportunities for personal growth along the way.
People say that youre...
- Passionate & pragmatic.
- Empathetic & radical in your candor.
- Scrappy & humble.
- Wise & calm.
- Analytical & anecdotal.
- Inspirational & present.
- Resilient & relentless.
- Conceptual & curious.
- Trustworthy & ethical.
- In short, you are a leader.
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties & competencies. All requirements & skills are subject to change as business needs evolve.