Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Data, Security & Identity Products team based in multiple locations across the US & worldwide with a majority of the global team in our SF, Foster City & Arlington offices. The other primary locations are Ashburn, Denver, New York & Austin. The collaboration & sharing of knowledge amongst these various locations is critical to a vibrant culture & well-rounded development of our teams.
This is an individual contributor role with a primary focus on team support, with responsibility for the ownership & execution of specific tasks. It is at a developing professional level & receives a moderate level of guidance & supervision. Provides dedicated support to Data products team based in Foster City & San Francisco, while providing coordination support to the other offices & helping drive team events & trainings.
- Calendar Management: Manage calendar for Data Product Vice Presidents (40% of the job) including scheduling meetings & conference calls & arranging travel (limited support direct report to large client and/or project meetings on an ad hoc basis)
- Expense Management: Process expense reports on behalf of the executives & their teams. Managing Team Purchase Card & Purchase Orders.
- Maintain documentation & distribution lists.
- Events Support: Coordinate & plan meetings & events including All Staff & Leadership & Team engagements & ad hoc innovation pop up experiences at conferences and/or events.
- Meeting Coordination: Handle room bookings, AV needs, catering, work closely with NA Innovation teams on client coordination
- Meeting documentation & follow-up: Take & distribute meeting minutes & action items, ensure materials are sent out on time
- Maintain a calendar of team events that could include social & professional development
- Help with external client events & sales engagements as needed
- Maintain inventory of team swag & client marketing give away, including ordering new products as needed
- Liaison: Communicate professionally with Visa executives, colleagues & clients across the NA & Global Innovation organization on behalf of the department
- Manage inventory: manage office supplies, purchase supplies & equipment when needed
- Special Projects: Lead and/or support special projects including helping establish team culture by establishing cadence of team communications, traditions/rituals, employee recognition program, move to new center location
- This individual will join a team of creative optimists including product managers, designers, engineers, strategists, payment enthusiasts, & thought leaders who are passionate champions for customer experience. Lastly, the person should be a SWAN - someone who is smart, works hard, ambitious & nice!
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 or more years of work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (all applicants subject to Microsoft skills testing).
- Team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work in a fluid environment where assignments are time sensitive & can change frequently
- Highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter who is resourceful & can think outside the box
- Exceptional project management capabilities
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal), with the ability to effective communicate & collaborate with a diverse range of people & job functions
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Less than 10% travel required.
Incumbent must make themselves available onsite during core business hours
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.