Were a profitable, pre-IPO startup developing the next generation of AI-powered risk & compliance software. Were hiring a Marketing Operations Manager to work closely with our content developers, designers & sales operations team to implement all inbound & outbound marketing initiatives through Hubspot.
This person will have a strong foundation in marketing automation & will be tasked with creating, implementing & improving best practices across our digital marketing efforts. The ideal candidate is technical, organized, results driven & has strong attention to detail. This is a full-time position in our New York office.
About Text IQ
TextIQ(www.textiq.com)is the category-leader in AI for sensitive information.Its technology protects organizations from high-stakes compliance, privacy, & legal disasters, with customers including Fortune 200 companies, government agencies, & tech giants, as well as leading healthcare, biotech, energy, insurance, & financial institutions. Using proprietary algorithms to efficiently & meticulously analyze big data,TextIQs software is capable of identifying sensitive, compromising, & privileged documents -- including those frequently overlooked by human reviewers.The company has been featured by Forbes (How AI Startup Text IQ Got Profitable By Shaving Millions Off Customers' Legal Costs) & was recently ranked among the 100 most promising AI companies in the world, with offices in San Francisco, New York City, Vancouver, & Dublin.
- 5 to 10 years of hands-on experience in B2B Marketing & Demand Generation
- Experience bringing a marketing automation system to a best practices state, while maintaining & optimizing the system & usage of the system
- Advanced proficiency with Hubspot & experience setting up personas & lead scoring. Hubspot Certification preferred
- Comprehensive & hands-on experience with all facets of B2B email marketing, marketing automation operations
- Strong analytical skills & experience with reporting & data analysis
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, & a desire to improve processes.
- Proven track record in a fast-paced environment & organizational skills to manage multiple projects with flawless execution, delivering under a tight deadline
- Possess a high degree of initiative, self-motivation & resourcefulness & most of all, creativity.
- Strong experience in lead management including working with sales team to ensure quality leads are being delivered
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Administer our Hubspot instance, working with the marketing & sales teams to define structure, process, establish documentation & ensure operational efficiency
- Manage & maintain the connection between Hubspot & Salesforceensuring high data quality, expedited lead flow, & campaign tracking
- Own the lead lifecycle - measure, monitor, & optimize the revenue funnel from inquiry to MQL, SQL & to closed or won opportunity
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, sales development, & sales operations to determine & evolve marketing automation best practices
- Ensure tracking & systems are in place & working to enable effective reporting & dashboards using HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, & other relevant systems
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health benefits program
- Paid vacation
If youre excited about our mission & look forward to collaborating with a hard-working team, Text IQ is for you.