WD Onboarding Specialist
The Workday Onboarding specialist provides global support to employees, managers & HR regarding Workday with a focus on troubleshooting issues & providing centralized administrator support. This role will serve as a liaison between the HR Team & the Workday Configuration Specialists & IT.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Experience with large data loads (EIBs) within Workday
- Partner with the HR Onboarding , Talent Acquisition team for data relevant to system onboarding of new joiners.
- Liaison with HRBP, leaders to ensure necessary changes of employee life cycle in Workday.
- Recommend process, customer service improvement & innovative solutions. Serve as a key liaison with key stakeholders.
- To run custom reports for stakeholders as & when required.
- To ensure error-free data upload on Workday for flawless payroll process.
- Provide support for Workday including identifying, researching & resolving issues & understanding the root cause via assigned HR Cases in Case Management Tool (ServiceNow)
- Partner with functional team members to understand requirements & communicate system capabilities/limitations.
- Support major Workday releases, to include researching new functionality & education to the HR team on enhancements as applicable.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree in computer science, business administration, or related technical field or equivalent experience is preferred.
- 2-5 years Workday HCM experience; global experience preferred
- Working knowledge in at least one other functional area including Benefits, Advanced Compensation, Integrations, Absence, Time Tracking, Payroll, Performance, Learning, Recruiting and/or Talent
- Maintain working functional knowledge of HR & HR systems across multiple functional areas & teams, driving community collaboration & a commitment to a great support service experience.
- Excellent communications skills with experience working with HR, IT, & end users through face-to-face & virtual connections