Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Were seeking a Director of Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) to execute & improve Omadas RCM function. The Director will be expected to understand Omadas RCM framework, & work with the RCM team in developing effective methods & tools to drive cash collections, & collaborate with Omada management on RCM strategy & best practices. Omada wants to leverage your professionalism, experience, & expertise to think strategically on how we can improve our revenue cycle platform. This includes not only oversight of day-to-day tasks, but coming up with strategies on how to scale revenue cycle practices in an efficient & effective way. Because of the complex nature of healthcare billing, we are seeking professionals who have the necessary skill sets to grow the business unit.
The director will work with internal & external stakeholders to ensure all aspects of claims billing & collection processes are in place to support our mission. Your work will ensure that Omada recovers its claims in a timely fashion, our payers are impressed with our service, & our members can focus on improving their health. This position will be at the forefront of defining the companys processes, best practices, & systems to further support Omadas financial growth.
- Demonstrated expertise on healthcare practice revenue cycles, including patient insurance verification, submission of claims (including obtaining data to ensure clean claim submissions), insurance reimbursement & error handling, & patient co-pay & deductible collections.
- Partnership with senior leadership on company strategy for revenue cycle management
- Provide expertise on medical billing questions & escalations from cross functional teams & customers.
- Guide cross functional teams & leadership through making & evaluating trade-offs on new billing & revenue strategies & processes.
- Build our revenue cycle management & provider ops team: Build the RCM & provider ops team from the ground up & create a plan for scaling. This includes building the team structure, hiring the team, training the team, & providing excellent leadership so every member of the team can succeed.
- Serve as the strategic leader for revenue cycle management: This includes owning the CPT strategy, being the internal expert on coding & documentation, outlining the most important KPIs, & working closely across commercial, finance, clinical & product to make sure that the strategy & processes are implemented.
- Serve as SME on RCM & Coding to support Omadas public policy & regulatory efforts, including with CPT Panel, AMA, CMS, & industry groups, to ensure that Omadas virtual first healthcare services can be accurately billed with appropriate codes, & to, where necessary, evolve the coding system.
Strong candidates for this position will have the following
- Minimum 10 years of experience in healthcare organizations is required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with oversight responsibility of revenue cycle management.
- Bachelors degree in business, public, or health administration.
- Experience leveraging technology & integrating data from multiple systems to report, assess & act on KPIs
- Ability to read, analyze & interpret financial reports, contracts, & other legal documents.
- Excellent customer service skills; Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Skill & ability to collect, organize, summarize, & analyze data to reach conclusions & provide recommendations
- Proactive communicator who can clearly identify & articulate needs across the business
- Ability to develop clear priorities & to influence others to support & act on those priorities
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.