The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the lifecycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, flexible work hours & Friday bagels!
As Warehouse Technician, you will be responsible for shipping & fulfillment practices for a luxury e-commerce distribution facility. The job duties will support the direct to consumer pick, pack, & ship functions. The Warehouse Technician will be required to comply with safe handling & care practices of luxury items. Material handling equipment & barcode collection devices may be used to perform daily functions. Must be able to work early mornings, evenings & weekends. This position will start in our Secaucus E-commerce location then move to our Perth Amboy office when it opens
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct to order fulfillment for Retail Store in SoHo.
- Performs the pick, pack, ship functions while maintaining KPM's.
- Safely handling & care of luxury fashions items.
- Pack shipments securely, following required specifications.
- Conduct quality inspections on packaging & documentation.
- Responsible for processing all parcel shipments with the designated carrier; FedEx/UPS/USPS.
- Sort & perform put away & restock functions in an organized fashion.
- Maintain shipping supplies & organize inventory.
- General warehousing practices; safety & organization, housekeeping & trash removal, etc.
- Other responsibilities as designated by the team leader or Warehouse Supervisor.
- High School or G.E.D. appreciated.
- 2-3 years' experience working in a warehouse environmentpreferred.
- Basic computer skills a must.
- Basic understanding of reading & writing Englishpreferred.
- Accuracy & attention to detail are important.
- Must be punctual & available to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to lift heavy boxes up to 50 lbs. & stand for extended periods of time.