Databricks success depends on building trust & recognition with an ever-growing audience of data scientists & data engineers. The Developer Community Manager will accelerate the growth of both online & in person developer communities.
- Deliver an outstanding community experience by establishing & meeting online response time SLAs within three months.
- Produce 50 user group events through an operationalized process within six months.
- Scale user groups globally through an MVP program with at least 25 members within nine months.
- Grow developer email subscriber audience to 100k through MVP produced technical content within twelve months.
- Enable Databricks presence at 50 3rd party community events within six months.
- You are a community leader who has scaled online & in person developer communities.
- You have previously created & run an MVP, champion, or street team style program.
- You know how to produce a great developer event & you know what not to do.
- You have a history of motivating & amplifying community members that dont work for you.
- You are extremely organized & detail oriented.
- You have been an online community moderator or other leader.
- You have grown an online developer audience.
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission & aggressive accelerators
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Catered lunch (everyday), snacks, & drinks
- Gym reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Awesome coworkers
- Maternity & paternity plans
Databricks mission is to accelerate innovation for its customers by unifying Data Science, Engineering & Business. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark, Databricks provides a Unified Analytics Platform for data science teams to collaborate with data engineering & lines of business to build data products. Users achieve faster time-to-value with Databricks by creating analytic workflows that go from ETL & interactive exploration to production. The company also makes it easier for its users to focus on their data by providing a fully managed, scalable, & secure cloud infrastructure that reduces operational complexity & total cost of ownership. Databricks, venture-backed by Andreessen Horowitz, NEA & Battery Ventures, among others, has a global customer base that includes Salesforce, Viacom, Shell, & HP. For more information, visit www.databricks.com.