Client Division Full Time
Our Intern, Client Strategy will support the day-to-day lead for both the client & internal channel teams. The Intern, Client Strategy will be responsible for supporting the client relationship; understanding the clients business issues & goals & helping to achieve them as well as supporting the holistic strategic planning & execution of integrated media strategies across all the digital channels. Digital channels can include channels such as SEM, Shopping, Paid Social, Display, SEO, CRO, Email & Affiliate Marketing. This role will take ownership of daily project & process management functions as well as operational excellence for the clients. This role will directly report into & support the Director, Client Strategy on a book of business that could include ecommerce or lead gen clients.
- Support all cross division client communication, projects, & deliverables
- Manage all cross-division processes as it relates to internal/external communication, integrated planning, integrated deliverables & knowledge sharing
- Ensure & facilitate cross channel communication both internally & externally
- Ensure & facilitate cross channel planning for new client relationships, new campaigns, or new strategies brought to us by the client
- Utilize analytics & data tools such as Google Analytics & Tableau to assist in reporting & ad hoc requests
- Proactively assist larger channel team to provide POV to clients on industry trends
- Personal Learning - Picks up on the need to change personal, interpersonal, & managerial behavior, seeks feedback, adjusts
- Career Ambition - Knows what he/she wants from a career & actively works on it, makes things happen
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges & finding solutions
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting & exceeding expectations to customers, establishes & maintains effective relationships with customers
- Presentation Skills - Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren't working
- Time Management - Uses time effectively/efficiently, prioritizes projects, gets more done in less time
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- Interest in digital marketing channels & how they work together (SEM, SEO, CRO, Social, Shopping, Display, etc.)
- Strong problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Strong analytical skills & comfortable working with data
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance & data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, & beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, & our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people & our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do & our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, & Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work & have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature & level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, & qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.