Vice President of Revenue Management
Were seeking a VP of Revenue Management to lead our Revenue Management team in New York City. The VP of Revenue Management will report to Convenes CEO Ryan Simonetti.
What Youll Do:
As the VP of Revenue Management for Convene, you will be responsible for envisioning & leading the revenue strategy discipline, while promoting the companys strategic priorities, culture, mission & values.
- Implement inventory management strategies to ensure the right business is placed in the right locations at the right price maximizing utilization of our space.
- Understand Convenes business models & revenue streams to spot potential opportunities for data-driven revenue optimization.
- Write & maintain Revenue Management best practices & manuals to standardize the discipline.
- Empower our properties to forecast accurately & achieve revenue budgets.
- Provide guidance on accepting & bidding for pieces of business for all business streams.
- Assume responsibility as a subject matter expert in Sales and/or Revenue Management on companywide projects that enhance our revenue maximizing potential.
- Assimilate in Convenes culture & get to know stakeholders at each property & in each department that youll be working closely with.
- Liaise with other departments in the organization Sales, IT, Finance, Marketing, Design, Real Estate & Product among others to execute projects.
- Leading the annual revenue budgeting process with the Finance team.
- Deliver results on space optimization & revenue targets.
- Develop market analyses to understand demand in markets, recommend strategies to capture demand, & enact them on a regular basis.
- Become an expert in Convenes pricing, processes, & systems including Org 2.
- Strategize on Convenes pricing philosophy, recommend changes & enact them.
- Provide direction & leadership for the Revenue Management team.
- Build out & train the revenue management team.
What We Look For:
- Bachelors degree
- Senior Revenue Management experience in a multi-unit, multi-product environment
- Experience in building or leading in a pricing or optimization function
- Self-directed, professional with a passion for rapidly scaling businesses
- Ability to receive & deliver accurate feedback
- Subject matter expert on developing & building RMS/Pricing automation
- Creative, responsive, & adaptive in a dynamic & fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal & written communicator
- Expert Excel skills, ability to understand systems & Big Data intuitively
- Experience in Salesforce & data visualization software preferred
- Ability to conceptualize data, reports & an aptitude for spotting trends & patterns.
- Tech savvy & able to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment which requires a roll-up the sleeves mentality
- Adaptable & organized - able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously & continuously re-prioritize
- Ability to travel to existing & new market properties
- Strong financial acumen & presentation skills
- Orientation toward high-level company goals & long-term success
- Alignment with Convene's values
Who We Are:
Convene designs & services premium places to work, meet, & host inspiring events. Through strategic partnerships with prominent commercial landlords, Convene operates a network of hospitality-driven locations in Class A office buildings across major cities. Convene has raised $260M in equity funding to date, & has been named one of Americas 100 Most Promising Companies by Forbes & a Best Workplace by both & Fortune Magazine.
For more information: Take a peek into Convenes NYC headquarters & learn more about our award-winning culture in NASDAQs Cultural Capital web series, take a tour of our largest location, & read a case study on how Convene has reinvented commercial real estate.
- Certified Great Place to Work 2017-2020
- 2019 Fortune Magazine #7 Best Workplace in New York
- One of Magazines Best Workplaces 2018
- 2018 Fortune Magazine Best Small & Medium Workplaces U.S.
- 2017 Fortune Magazine #11 Best Workplace in New York
- One of LinkedIns Most In-Demand Startups
- One of Forbes Most Promising Companies
- One of Crains New York Fastest Growing Companies
Were Here For You:
At Convene, youll receive:
- Excellent health coverage for you & your family
- Medical & insurance navigation support
- Generous paid time off, including an extra day off during the month of your birthday
- 401K match
- Discounts on phone plans & gym memberships
- Professional development support
- Access to healthy meals & snacks at work
Convene is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.