LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform for the safe & effective use of data. Our platform powers people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing & allow consumers to connect with the brands & products they love. We thrive on solving fascinating technical problems & enabling our customers successand were always looking for smart, kind, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
About this role
As an Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for setting customers up for long-term success on LiveRamp products by managing the implementation process for SMB & Enterprise accounts. As the technical & operational quarterback post-sale & pre-account management, you will drive adoption & customer value by managing overall project delivery including customer education & training, system configuration, QA, & setup.
To be successful as a Implementation Manager, you should have comprehensive project management knowledge, be highly organized, thrive in & be effective in ambiguous environments, be able to easily communicate technical concepts to non-technical people, & be able to work collaboratively across organizations.
- Own customer relationship through implementation (post-sale / pre-account management), collaborating with customers & internal stakeholders to understand business goals & define an implementation strategy
- Own operational & product success of customers by onboarding, training, & educating customers on LiveRamp products
- Create & setup customer configurations within LiveRamp systems
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of LiveRamp products & services
- Identify implementation challenges & develop practical recommendations / trade-offs to maximize customer value
- Document specific product setup & workflows
- Act as a Technical Consultant externally & internally. You will work with many of the world's largest & most well-known brands, advertisers & agencies, financial institutions, & data providers, while collaborating with LiveRamp Sales, Technical Services, & Product teams
- Provide mentorship & guidance to other team members where necessary
- Ability to travel a few times a year (post-Covid)
- 3+ years of implementation or project management experience OR experience in a similar technical customer-facing role driving projects & executing on deliverables in a SaaS environment (ex: Solutions Architect, Technical Consultant, etc.) - high growth / fast-paced company experience is a plus
- Proven ability to lead complex projects cross-functionally, around 15 projects at any given time
- Experience in a professional services / consulting organization
- Strong verbal & written communication skills both internally & externally. Proactive, thorough, & transparent in communication - people rarely need to follow up with you. You are able to communicate effectively with technical & non-technical folks, from on the ground ops teams to executives. Able to quickly understand & decompose complex questions & concepts.
- Strong critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Comfortable with & has experience working in ambiguous environments while working in a consultative manner with customers
- Exceptional EQ
- Process driven. Has a strong desire to create, implement, & iterate on processes that lead to a standardized & extremely positive experience for every customer
- Action-oriented & independent with hands-on experience delivering business results
- Willingness & desire to learn & adopt new skills - both technical & non-technical - in order to craft & deliver the best solutions
- Knowledge of the advertising technology ecosystem (DMPs, DSPs, SSPs, Ad Servers, Publishers), what they do, & how they work together
- Experience with SQL, relational databases, bash, Ruby on Rails, or the brains & brawn to learn
- Able to travel at least a few times a year (post-Covid)
- People: work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Remote Work Support: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of your home for now. Once our offices are back open, work in the heart of San Francisco or New York.
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across eight countries & four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.