At Conductor, a WeWork company, we're passionate about helping companies help their customers. Global businesses use our software & services to create & optimize content so that it gets found online. We're headquartered in NYC with dynamic & growing teams in San Francisco & London
Visit Conductor atwww.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
Conductor is seeking a Strategic Account Director to cultivate & grow Conductors existing client base. In this role you will identify new opportunities while maximizing customer benefit & adoption of our award winning software platform, Conductor Searchlight. The Strategic Account Director will be responsible for fostering long-term relationships, procuring associated renewals, & turning critically important accounts into deeply engaged, strategic partners.
- Ensure a premium experience for our clients by understanding their business objectives.
- Evangelize Searchlight updates & releases to customers for up-sell & renewal strategy
- Build revenue opportunities through expanded analysis, communication & negotiation
- Act as a trusted advisor, advocating client needs back to Conductors internal support, product, engineering & sales teams
The Ideal Candidate
- Possesses sound business acumen, analysis skills, & strategic vision
- Has a proven track record managing clients & their account retention & growth
- Has strong skills in negotiation, verbal & written communication, & client presentation
- Is adept at uncovering new revenue opportunities & identifying risks
- Has proven ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task & work within tight deadlines
- Possesses a solid ability to manage tough conversations in a professional & solution-oriented manner
- Four year BA/BS degree
- 3-6 years hands-on account management experience in search marketing or software industries
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Power Point & Excel
- Experience selling in a competitive environment.
- Exceptional written & oral presentation skills.
- Understanding of digital advertising /search marketing industry preferred but not required
Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.