Artificial Intelligence (AI) Support Engineer
There is no hotter field than artificial intelligence, & DataRobot is at the forefront of the movement. The DataRobot AI Support Engineer is at the leading edge of helping global businesses achieve their AI objectives & realize incredible business impact through successful use of the DataRobot Automated Machine Learning Platform. Working with DataRobot customers, the AI Support Engineer assists customers use the DataRobot Platform. The AI Support Engineer is an excellent communicator, technically astute, with outstanding ability to communicate clearly about complex data science problems.
While the AI Support Engineer talks with customers, they also talk with DataRobot engineering & product management teams to perform advocacy on behalf of the customer. At DataRobot we are launching a new era in support in which you assist customers, but you will also apply AI tools to better service our customers. Therefore, we are seeking candidates that are passionate about providing support & building tools that use the DataRobot Platform to provide an unprecedented support service.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leader & work at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence & Automated Machine Learning. As an AI Support Engineer you will be working with data scientists, developers, & IT to help solve the most challenging AI, machine learning, & data science problems.
What you will do:
- Respond to support request from customers about the DataRobot Platform
- Triage problems related to the DataRobot Platform & the customer enterprise
- Work with DataRobot subject matter experts, data scientists, & engineers to resolve customer issues
- Assist support management to develop support models that enable fanatical support
- Design support strategies & services to enable customers to gain optimal value from the platform
- Learn DataRobot Platform & keep learning & creating new products, features, & techniques
- Document customer problems & resolutions
- Develop a career in data science
What you need:
- A degree in statistics, math, computer science, data science or equivalent experience
- Experience with enterprise SaaS products or AWS
- Experience with support processes & procedures
- Data Analyst & Data Operations experience working with BI tools.
- Experience with SQL, R or Python
- Experience working with Linux
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Experience with Jupyter or Anaconda
- Experience with Data Science, Data Analyst, Data Operations, or any experience working with big data.