Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep productsincluding mattresses, pillows, bedding, & furnituredesigned in-house by the Companys award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper owns & operates Sleep Shops across North America & its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Assume managerial duties in the absence of the Store Manager/Associate Store Manager, including store opening/closing, upholding visual brand standards, maintaining safe working conditions & facilities maintenance.
- Help lead & advise associate team on sales floor with goal driven approach.
- Lead by example & contribute to a culture of ownership, continuous improvement, & goal achievement.
- Maintain training standards on the sales floor; ensure the team has both product & systems expertise.
- Help find ways to improve store operations & to improve overall customer experience.
- Ensure that the product & promotion schedule is in line with casper.com & help implement any initiatives from Casper HQ.
- Oversee inventory management. Inform all associates of product levels & shortages & assist leadership team in cycle counts & replenishment process.
- Help Casper reinvent retail by creating unique, optimal retail experiences.
Our dream candidate is...
- 1-2 years experience as a people leader in a retail, sales, customer service or hospitality industry, with at least 3+ years in a customer-facing role
- Exceptional leadership capabilities with a track record of attracting, developing, & motivating top talent, swiftly adapting to change, & leading others through the fast paced environments
- Deep & demonstrated understanding of service excellence in a consumer environment.
- Outstanding communication skills with a knack for building consensus via influence.
- Naturally curious & a solves problems with grace & optimism.
- Financial management experience preferred.
- Ability to lift at least 50lb
- The desire to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment understands the importance of experimentation & iteration.
The syrup on your waffles
- Employee Discount to use on whatever you like! (with a few exceptions)
- Salary to pay your bills & a potential bonus for some splurging
- Gifted Bedding after tenure milestones
- Paid Sick Time
- Incentivized Referral Program