- Lead a team of 8-10 Healthcare Enterprise Account Executives based throughout the US.
- Strong communication skills, listen first & speak second, aware of the message being transmitted to the team, how its delivered, & how its perceived.
- Provide skill development & mentoring on key enterprise motions including collaboration with legal, product presentations, running multiple internal teams & quarterly sales forecasting.
- Serve as executive sponsor during enterprise level deals.
- Interface & develop professional relationships with existing clients & prospects throughout the organizational levels.
- Display a systemic approach to leading challenging contract negotiations/deals with multiple reps at a time.
- Develop & maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics solution offerings.
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining win-based proposals & pricing.
- Develop & maintain positive relationships with other functional areas internally at
- Qualtrics, e.g. Professional Services, Implementation, Subject Matter Experts, etc to ensure a collaborative approach to secure large enterprise engagements
- Demonstrate experience successfully leading through change in a fast-growing environment.
- Entrepreneurial approach to effectively leading a business.
- Strong background! Validated winner that has led teams to breakthrough results.
- Bachelors degree from a top-accredited university
- At least 6-8 years of individual enterprise level sales experience
- At least 2 years managing an enterprise level sales team
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Experience using MEDDIC sales processes
- Experience using Salesforce.com & measuring system compliance
- Experience over-exceeding quarterly team quotas through metric based skill development & internal team management
- Experience working on complex contract negotiations
About the Team
We've grown our Healthcare Enterprise Sales team to respond to very strong client demand for the Qualtrics Insight Platform. This growth has resulted in the need to bring on an exceptional leader with a track record of attracting, developing & motivating an elite team of enterprise SaaS sales professionals.
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, & dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish & surpass quarterly & annual objectives. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard & enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, & happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open & collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, & free lunches in our office.