Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, & featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We've been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, & raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years & are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, & enthusiastic - to join us & help us continue to innovate & improve user experience. YOU keep us going & your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
Within the Finance Operations Department & reporting to the Sales Administration & Revenue Recognition Manager, you will be in charge of a part of the Order to Cash process for European based customers (the scope can evolve).
- Create customers accounts in Netsuite & fill out vendor forms
- Enter & check sales orders, check the integrity of the input data (sales price, contract dates, invoicing terms, etc).
- Monitor the integrity of commercial backlog (completeness of orders, reliability of sales prices, billing schedules)
- Issue invoices & credit notes
- Participate in the monthly revenue closing
- Ensure the resolution of customer disputes from the registration to the payment, in collaboration with the Accounts Receivable Department
- Deal with customer queries within his/her scope of responsibility & direct other queries to the appropriate contacts
- Produce ad hoc analysis based on the needs expressed by the business
- Participate in the continuous process improvement project: proposal of alternative solutions
You will work closely with the Sales, Sales Operations, CSM, Legal & FP&A teams.
- M/F with a Bac+2/3 or more, with 3 to 5 years experience in Sales Administration in the SaaS industry
- You are commercially minded & have an appetite for technology
- You have a good command of IT Tools, a knowledge of Netsuite would be much appreciated
- The English language is part of your working environment. You are native speaker or bilingual.
- For this position, you can put forward a great rigour of work, your autonomy & your determination.
- You know how to work as part of a team, you are proactive, & you are focused on customer satisfaction.