Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview & onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, were even more committed to providing you support & flexibility while you interview & onboard for your new job.
Dashlane is an award-winning app that lets you access & share business & personal passwords anytime, anywhere. The app works across every major operating system & browser so every user can enjoy a simpler, safer internet. Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience & the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone simplify their online lives. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users & 20,000 businesses in 180 countries to enjoy a faster, simpler, & more secure internet.
You will be based in New York, NY.
Our B2B team is looking for a Customer Success Representative to help us achieve ambitious growth goals. As a Customer Success Coordinator you will be responsible for working with our customer base by bringing Dashlane's best practices, innovations & capabilities directly to the users of our product. You will foster relationships with key stakeholders, assist clients with ongoing projects, & strategize operational improvements to ensure their success with Dashlane.
We're looking for self-motivated, curious, resilient professionals with strong organizational & follow up skills who work well in a
At Dashlane you will:
- Create an exceptional experience for hundreds of B2B customers, ensuring a positive journey after the initial sale is closed through their annual renewal
- Become an expert on Dashlanes offerings and help develop rollout and deployment strategies to best match new customer needs based on their specific circumstances to help improve password habits company wide
- Fully own a diverse customer list & work independently to ensure needs are met and/or surfaced for internal development teams to consider
- Consult with customers to define collaboration goals, success criteria & program strategy to ensure a customer perception of value that leads to renewal & expansion
- Act as the subject matter expert on the features, benefits and application of Dashlanes products & services
- Proactively develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders to drive product adoption, educating customers on the Dashlane value proposition & product features over the phone, via email, & via product demonstrations (and, of course, Zoom)
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks to understand behavior, identify renewal risk, & proactively address inactivity and/or missed opportunities to ensure success
- Manage & resolve customer requests, collect product feedback, feature requests, & foster product testimonials from the existing customer base
- Meet & exceed quotas to ensure Dashlane successfully retains & grows account revenue
- Build long-term customer relationships with a focus on ensuring they know the customer success team can help them navigate uncharted territory withing their organization
- Work in tandem with Dashlanes customer service & support team to ensure technical product related problems and/or questions are resolved at the right level
- Learn side by side with peers about the changing landscape of digital security with a team who understands most incoming employees will need some level of basic training on Dashlane & general password management topics
- Work on a diverse, global team with a positive outlook & desire to help others. Flexibility, drive & passion are key to the teams working style
- Bachelors degree
- 1+ years of customer success/sales/account management or relevant internship experience
- A proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding expectations such as assigned activity/sales quotas
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills & an ability to effectively communicate & influence others
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, & prioritization skills
- Creative & entrepreneurial mindset - interested in helping to build a business with the ability to change direction & operate in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Strong sense of accountability & responsibility- youre willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic
- Can perform day-to-day work with minimal supervision, & new and/or complex assignments with minimal direction; self-directed & resourceful
- High degree of perseverance & passion for our product & mission
- Tech-savvy, personable with natural problem-solving abilities & demonstrated discretion & ability to work with confidential information
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot & solve complex problems in a fast-paced, data-driven, metrics-oriented environment
- Domain knowledge & experience with Identity & Access Management (IAM), Enterprise Password Management, or similar Information Technology/Security verticals
- Domain knowledge & experience with cloud & on-premise IT environments, enterprise web technologies, directory services (MS Active Directory, etc.), endpoint & network management
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international companyfounded in Paris & split between Paris, New York, & LisbonDashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once youve sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product & how we work.