CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
The People Coordinator plays a critical role on the People team. This role will be accountable for numerous administrative tasks, coordinate a number of projects/programs & partner with our business leaders to improve the employee experience.
What You Will Do:
- Be a part of building a high performance culture by partnering with People team to handle day-to-day staffing administrative requirements (e.g. compiling data, report generation, verification of employment requests, background checks, etc.)
- Assist in the administration & communication of People policies & programs such as leaves of absence, employee relations, performance management, compensation, & learning & development.
- Assist in creating a positive onboarding experience for new employees.
- Document internal movements & mobility
- Assist in processing personnel actions within HRIS as needed
- Maintain confidential People filing systems
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes, create efficiencies & improve the teams overall productivity
- Create various reports & translate the information into key points, create PowerPoint decks for use with the executive team & within the company
- Assist People team with special projects & programs as requested
- Provide key administrative support to the Sr People Manager
Who You Are:
- Bachelors degree; prefer at least 1 2 years supporting the HR and/or staffing function.
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & conferencing systems
- Report creation & familiarity with HRIS systems
- Excellent organizational & process skills with a demonstrated ability to work on multiple priorities at one time
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- Strong team player & collaborative work style
- Operates with a sense of urgency & has flawless execution
- Analytical & creative
- Excellent communication skills to effectively correspond, both verbally & in writing, using phone, voicemail, & e-mail with various levels in the company & the external community.
- Good knowledge of standard office practices & procedures. Proven administrative skills, including report preparation & development
- Ability to work on routine assignments independently while using good judgment in deciding when to take action or when to ask for direction
- Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential & highly sensitive information.