What do you get when you cross the best of Silicon Valley innovation with the agriculture economy? Farmers Business Network!
We are proudly Farmers First. Created by farmers, for farmers, Farmers Business Network (FBN) is an independent & unbiased farmer-to-farmer network of thousands of American farms. By enabling thousands of farmers to work together, anonymously & securely to democratize information, the FBN network is helping farmers level the playing field & put power back in farmers hands.
Farmers Business Network counts top VCs including Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, DBL Partners, & Acre Venture Partners, T Rowe Price & Temasek among its investors. We are a dynamic, & innovative company in AgTech that offers competitive compensation & benefits.
We are looking for Customer Experience Representative to ensure that farmers who join the FBN Network receive a world class customer experience. This role will transform how we interact with & serve our members - starting with onboarding & continuing through the full member lifecycle.
This individual will work cross-functionally with the FBN Network & product specialist teams to identify customer needs, monitor customer health, & take offensive action to ensure an optimal customer experience. Qualified candidates will have a customer-centric approach to problem solving, comfort speaking directly with farmers & addressing their needs, & an ability to command a wide variety of offerings.
- Strategic project implementation
- Work to implement strategic projects associated with customer retention, for instance - engaging churned FBN members
- Identify creative solutions to our retention issues & provide feedback to Network & Customer Experience leadership, informing our investments in different initiatives & scaling of successes
*The below roles will differ based on account type & all roles will not be applicable to all accounts & farmers within the FBN Network
- Account onboarding
- Ensure effective farmer onboarding to FBN platform
- Lead account onboarding when new customers join the FBN network, including account walkthroughs & data upload
- Describe in detail FBN product offerings, both digital & value-add commercial, leading to cross-sell outcomes
- Lead unique onboarding experiences for farmers coming into the FBN ecosystem through partnerships or our healthcare offering
- Digital product specialization & management
- Develop expertise in FBN digital product offering, leading farmer walk-throughs & support within the product - enabling that all farmers within the FBN ecosystem understand how to utilize FBNs offerings
- Support farmers with uploading & cleaning data within the FBN system
- Channel Program Development
- Own end-to-end farmer relationships for channel partnership. This would include developing marketing material, recruiting via email & phone outreach, pitching as FBN summer clinics throughout the Corn Belt, & conducting direct field visits with a specific focus on driving farmer participation & adoption of programs
- Manage operational execution of projects through member onboarding, developing & distributing farmer surveys on production practices, collecting precision files, analyzing opportunities for nitrogen efficiency improvements, handling member support, & ensuring contract fulfillment
- Develop & maintain relationships with external stakeholders such as multinational food companies, local grain buyers to create more market opportunities for members in our program
- Create progress reports for tracking key business deliverables
- Customer health tracking
- Utilize custom-built FBN tools to track farmer health across the FBN ecosystem - identifying gaps in our farmer service
- Identify & prescribe solutions to serve our farmers based on identified gaps in service - in some cases, addressing those gaps directly
- Collection of feedback from FBN customer satisfaction
- Working with our technology & Data Science teams to execute on the collection of large amounts of data related to FBN customer experience with specific business units as well as our own team
- Synthesizing & providing that feedback directly to our Account Management, Account Executive, & business unit teams
- Internal collaboration to ensure customer experience
- Working cross-functionally with business unit owners to devise & implement strategies to ensure service of farmers in the FBN network
- Periodic event support: help drive attendance to & execute at FBN events throughout the year
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant customer experience/support or sales experience, with top tier results
- Passionate about agriculture & farming; a desire to put the farmer first & to go the extra mile to provide the customer with a premium experience
- A relentless passion for understanding & meeting the needs of the customer/farmer - a desire to
- Comfortable using & explaining technology products/services
- Analytical in nature; motivated by using data to draw conclusions & take action to support a cause
- Proven ability to excel in a self-guided, independent work environment
- A willingness to work in a fast-paced, competitive environment where sales achievement will be directly rewarded
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Compensation & title for this position will be adjusted to suit your experience & qualifications. We also offer an attractive benefits package that includes health, vision, & dental insurance.
Farmers Business Network is an equal opportunity employer & participates in U.S. Citizenship & Immigrations E-Verify program.