Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), headquartered in New York City, is the premier tech & content platform providing beautiful & relevant visual & audio content for storytellers around the world to engage & captivate their audiences. The entrepreneurial spirit is deeply ingrained in our culture, & we are a dynamic & growing company with the financial strength & ongoing profitability to fuel our growth ambitions. We are currently seeking someone with a relentless, can-do attitude to lead our Global Talent Acquisition function.
Reporting to the CHRO & working closely with our Executive Leadership Team, you will be responsible for establishing Shutterstocks Global Talent Acquisition strategy & implementing recruiting initiatives, policies, & practices that will attract diverse, high-performing talent from around the world. You will be charged with driving systemic change to develop world-class recruiting competencies throughout the company including short & long-term recruitment planning, resource allocation & deployment, performance metrics reporting, & employment branding.
- Develop & drive the Global Talent Acquisition strategy, with a focus on proactive candidate sourcing, that will result in attracting & retaining a diverse pipeline of qualified candidates for all positions & maximize the return on investment
- Build, Lead, & Coach a high-performing team of Recruiting Managers & Recruiters supplemented with contingent staff as necessary
- Innovate & experiment with new approaches to candidate sourcing
- Leverage & optimize existing technology (Greenhouse & Workday) to automate & streamline recruiting & hiring processes
- Develop, implement & analyze recruitment metrics to track effectiveness & drive improvement of programs, sources & technology as well as drive recruiter performance.
- Build & manage an effective, metrics-driven Diversity & Inclusion recruiting platform, including comprehensive Candidate Tracking, Interview Training, & Performance Metrics designed to support global Diversity & Inclusion Talent Acquisition initiatives.
- Track & analyze budget expenditure; control costs, seek efficiencies & measure cost effectiveness of deliverables
- Partner with Human Resources & Business Leaders to understand hiring needs & implement effective headcount tracking processes
- Manage the headcount requisition approval process & optimize recruiter bandwidth with appropriate allocation of open requisitions
- Recruit for Executive Leadership roles & lead consultative recruiting projects
- Train hiring managers & interviewers on best practices for recruiting & interviewing candidates; partner with Talent Management & Legal to establish requirements for interview processes
- Lead employer branding & social media strategy efforts, partnering with Internal Communications & PR teams.
- Stay informed of trends & innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices
- Develop & maintain high-functioning partnership with all teams across the organization
- At least 15+ years of experience with full- lifecycle Corporate Recruiting, including, but not limited to: Candidate Sourcing & Assessment, Job Analysis, Wage & Salary Trends, & Strategy.
- At least 10-15+ years of current experience managing a Global Corporate Recruiting function, including US, Canada, APAC, EMEA, & LATAM regions.
- Prior successful experience managing global teams of Recruiting Managers & Recruiters at a rapidly growing Tech company
- Prior successful experience building & managing a Diversity & Inclusion Program
- Prior successful experience building & managing a Campus Recruiting Program
- Prior successful experience implementing an enterprise level ATS (Greenhouse, Workday or similar).
- Prior successful experience scaling a global organization - opening & staffing new offices
- Deep understand of global employment & immigration law as it pertains to hiring
- Prior successful experience building out an Employee Referral Program
- Prior successful experience managing an enterprise level Hiring Process for Temporary and/or Contract resources
- Demonstrated experience creating & executing a creative, metrics-driven, consultative service-oriented recruiting strategy for a global Tech organization
- Ability to develop business cases & service requirements
- Ability to influence & foster trust with stakeholders at all levels, while creating & managing strategic alliances
- Experience with managing OFCCP compliance requirements
- Experience with efficient utilization of candidate sourcing tools (LinkedIn Recruiter, Vettery, Indeed, Fetcher, etc)
- Experience implementing technical screening tools into Interview Processes (HackerRank, Codility, etc)
- Experience managing a Contingent Vendor List, ideally utilizing an RFP process in partnership with an organization's Procurement department
- Strong written & verbal communication skills with no hesitation of networking, & public speaking
- Experience leading the development of a comprehensive social media employment branding campaign is preferred
- BA/BS Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related fields is preferred
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 1 million contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 297 million images & more than 16 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The companys brands also include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; & Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter & on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V