Hey, its up to you to set the tone for day-to-day interactions with our clients. Youre the first touch point guiding them through an incredible experience. So just remember -- its simple. Be human.
Our platform is disrupting the industry in how organizations view the HR function. You will join our expanding Operations team in Atlanta & will be integral in delivering a client experience that will drive our business forward. You will handle client questions via phone, chat, & an email queue that pertain to our HCM platform & additional services.
Were looking for individuals who have a passion for client service, embrace kindness in their interactions, are able to work effectively as a team, & expect excellence from one another!
- Resolve inquiries via phone, chat, & email in a high volume inbound contact center environment
- Deliver exceptional client support in accordance with our quality guidelines
- Be an expert on our systems in order to provide technical day-to-day support to clients as it links to our products processes & workflows
- Triage, troubleshoot & resolve complex system issues quickly, with accuracy & without the ongoing aid of a manager
- Direct client contact as needed to obtain relevant data, & to resolve and/or explain complex system concerns
- Establish & maintain a professional & positive working relationships with external clients as well as coworkers to promote a cohesive working environment
- 1-3 years of experience in a client service role, preferably in a contact center or high phone volume environment
- An ability to Keep Calm...and execute!. You must be comfortable living in a world of gray, adapting your service to each client in order to resolve their inquiries
- Ability to use critical thinking, complex problem solving skills & independent judgement to resolve system issues
- Proven self-starter, taking ownership & accountability over your work
- Excellent verbal (telephony) & written (email/chat) skills
- A passion for delighting clients
- High School Diploma required
Nice to Haves
- Client service experience at a technology and/or software company
- 1-3 years in an HRIS service support role
Namely is the first HR, payroll, & benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company & every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use & love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.