At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub Berlin, weve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector & inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes & thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam & Copenhagen & shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart & soul of our highly international, fast-paced, & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us & help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career & development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Our Engineering, Data, Product & Security teams are located in Berlin & New York & are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services & add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems & have a high output of building & releasing features & engines that make our business thrive & deliver real financial impact.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
About the job
- Support data security & data privacy related activities within HelloFresh.
- Conduct vendor security assessments with our prospect & existing third party vendors.
- Support security awareness activities throughout the company.
- Help triage security bugs & follow up with internal teams to make sure they are fixed.
- Help contacting internal teams when sensitive data is found hard coded in source code.
Who we are looking for
- You have a deeper interest in Risk Management & Data Privacy.
- You are at an advanced stage of your studies (preferably in one of these areas: Information Technology, Computer Science).
- You use various softwares comfortably & you are open & willing to get acquainted with new ones.
- You are a quick learner, passionate about your work & driven to get things done.
- You have great communication skills in English.
- You use various communication channels (email, chat, face-to-face) with confidence.
- You handle possible challenges & difficulties calmly & creatively.
- You plan & organise your work independently in a reliable manner.
- You can start immediately & are interested in a full-time (40 hours/week) internship for 6 to 12 months.
Important to know:
- Requirement for intern positions is the enrolment in a university.
- We can only consider your application if you provide the following documents:
- Certificate of enrolment.
- Work & residence permit (for non-EU citizens).
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1.
- You work in a dynamic environment.
- We offer an agile work environment, latest technology & ample opportunities to implement your own ideas.
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin.