Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing & securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, dollar, which is quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation, growing over 1000% year over year. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, & platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services & commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, youll join a team focused on identifying, attracting & hiring world-class talent globally. This is not a 9-5 job so please do not apply if this is what you are looking for. You will partner with the SVP, Talent & other members of the Talent team you will support talent acquisition processes including but not limited to scheduling interviews, employment marketing, & report generation. By providing an exceptional candidate experience, you will play a critical role to ensure the companys success. We're looking for an ambitious, quick-learning, highly motivated individual who seeks a collaborative, iterative, & fast-paced environment. You will have an opportunity to grow your career in an exponential way but will require your hard work & dedication.
What you'll work on:
- Deliver a remarkable candidate experience.
- Coordinate & schedule telephone & video interviews communicating with. candidates throughout the recruiting lifecycle.
- Track candidates throughout the hiring process in our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse).
- Track hiring metrics & help build out internal reports.
- Multitask effectively: work quickly & accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Post job requisitions to various job boards & coordinate recruiting events.
- Research, discover & recommend employment marketing channels & strategies.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects to enhance the candidate & interviewer experiences.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism & confidentiality at all times.
- Recommend innovative processes to improve the efficiency & effectiveness of the talent acquisition process.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Prior professional experience demonstrating:
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills - written & verbal.
- Extraordinary work ethic.
- Enthusiastic customer 1st attitude.
- Must be able to keep information confidential.
- Prior experience with Greenhouse a plus
- Bachelors degree not required
- You must have a strong desire to learn many new things, amazing work ethic & alignment to our Mission & Values
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.