About the Team
The Stitch Fix Product Imaging team is responsible for creating images that show our products at their highest visual potential. Our team seeks to innovate at every turn, streamlining our physical & digital workflows & utilizing the latest technology in e-commerce imaging. We do not rest on our past successes, but always strive to improve ourselves, our processes & the client experience.
About the Role
We are seeking experienced freelance Stylists to join our new imaging studio team in Atlanta. As a Stylist on the Product Imaging team, you will style our products on-set & ensure the highest quality Product Imaging assets to be used in multiple cross-platform formats, from our websites product detail pages to external marketing efforts. Stylists will report directly to the local Styling Lead. Stylists will also help drive innovation in our styling tools & processes for ever-evolving & new business initiatives. Youll use your vast knowledge of fashion, textiles & styling skills every day. Your hyper-critical eye for product details will be used to make improvements to our product imagery at every turn. The candidate must demonstrate an extensive knowledge of the intricacies of high volume e-commerce production, be able to meet strict deadlines & productivity levels, & be flexible to the ever-changing environment of a fast-paced, high-volume production facility.
The candidate must demonstrate a history of strong foundational styling techniques, but also of advancing the image creation process. The candidate will show a passion for thriving in a team environment, constantly moving forward into new & innovative ways to produce outstanding imagery for client-facing platforms. The candidate should show a history of generating alternative styling ideas & expertly executing those ideas to arrive at highly successful, repeatable & scalable solutions.
The role is a temporary position.
Youre excited about this opportunity because you will
- Serve as as on-set Stylist, executing high-quality digital photography across all On-Figure, Mannequin, Pin-up & Lay-Down product categories in a team environment
- Be a supportive member of a team of talented freelance product stylists & help train newly onboarded stylists
- Contribute to our robust training & process documentation used by local stylists, advise in the maintenance of all style guides for our global studio network
- Make recommendations to improve performance & efficiencies, seek to better understand productivity levels & contribute to improving those levels
- Work with the Styling Lead to establish & maintain an efficient workflow from the product staging areas to all necessary imaging sets & back
- Create & maintain in an environment that fosters continuous growth & development
Were excited about you because
- You have 3+ years e-commerce styling experience in a high-volume production studio
- You thrive in fast-paced & feedback driven environments
- Finding & creating new ways of creating & delivering images excites you
- You have a deep portfolio of styling examples demonstrating your expert-level knowledge of fashion & still-life product styling
- You have de proficiency with the current industry-standard software tools (Apple OS, G-Suite, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, & Capture One & above)
- You are a quick problem solver with a proven ability to work on projects under tight deadlines
- You are self-driven & able to effectively communicate creative ideas & collaborate in a team environment
- You must be able to lift 25lbs
- Above all else you are bright, kind & goal-oriented
Why you will love working at Stitch Fix
- Were a successful, fast-growing company with a start-up work vibe
- A technologically & data-driven business
- Competitive salaries, generous equity & comprehensive health benefits
- Were at the forefront of tech & fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
- Were passionate about our clients & live/breathe the client experience
- We get to be creative on a daily basis
- A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy & reward taking initiative
About Stitch Fix
At Stitch Fix, were the first fashion retailer to blend expert styling, proprietary technology & unique products to deliver a refined shopping experience. Using a blend of art & science, we deliver a deeply personalized shopping service to our customers. This novel juxtapositionat once analytic & artistic, technical & adventurousattracts an extraordinary collection of talented people who are both thinkers & doers. Our diverse workforce has catalyzed enormous company growth over the past three years in terms of customer satisfaction & service efficacy. Wed love for you to help us carry on the trend.