This role will be focused on partner engagement with technology companies (ISVs) who leverage R3 products to build solutions for customers with the key goals of helping these companies' market & sell their Corda and/or Conclave based offerings by providing valuable business, technical, & marketing support.
The ISV Partner Manager (PM) owns the ISV partner-go-to-market & sell-with/sell-through responsibilities for the ISV co-sell program, & dedicated partner relationships. This role has global coverage & the ability to grow existing programs & relationships as well launch new ones.
Day-to-day activities in the ISV co-sell program include;
1. Identify & onboard ISV partners with the highest commercial potential, as well as working with existing program members.
2. Understand ISV partner goals & create a joint business plan & strategy for growth. This plan will be focused on scaling the ISV partners opportunity generations, sales & brand growth.
3. Educate the R3 global sales team to understand the ISV partner value proposition & engagement plan.
4. Execute the joint business plan by working across multi-functional teams within R3 & externally with the ISV partner. This will require coordinating with direct sales reps, marketing teams, senior leaders, & others.
5. Report progress internally within R3 & with ISV partner leadership.