We are looking for an experienced product business development & alliances manager to help enable new product functionalities. Externally, the role consists of helping to identify & develop relationships with the required parties to expand the functionally of Magic Leaps Enterprise, Healthcare platform & Cloud Ecosystem . Internally, the role will work cross functionally with Enterprise & Healthcare leadership, cloud business leadership, product managers, operations, product marketing, engineering & legal teams to help enable our strategic initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have experience & subject matter expertise in Enterprise services, Healthcare services & cloud services. Demonstrated success in managing partner relationships & ecosystem development.
- Develop & manage productive long-term relationships.
- Deal formulation, negotiation & contract development.
- Prioritize, coordinate & manage multiple initiatives concurrently.
- Evaluate & prioritize opportunities that realize large revenue opportunities.
- Lead the development of deliverables as part of deal-flow for commercial deals.
- Providing consistent updates & communication to business leaders.
- Partner with product, engineering, developer relations & other cross-functional teams to define commercial alignments.
- 10 to 15 years of partner management experience.
- Strong background in developing Enterprise & Healthcare partnerships & in building ecosystems
- Strong product background in cloud computing & networked applications.
- Ability to initiate business discussions & drive ongoing engagements with limited guidance.
- Technical understanding of cloud software principles like IaaS, PaaS, & SaaS.
- Proven history of building & managing technology ecosystems.
- Strong problem solving, influencing, conflict resolution & decision-making skills.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills.
- Energetic & collaborative team player who feeds off of goal setting
- BS/MS or MBA is preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.