This is a critical & exciting time at Enigma. We are hearing from repeated customers that our product is creating tremendous value for them & is aligned perfectly with their needs. This creates an urgent need to invest in our core data infrastructure to scale our data pipelines.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our Data Infrastructure team. You will play a central role in architecting & developing our core systems for creating accurate small business profiles from billions of records of raw data.
As a Software Engineer on our Data Infrastructure team, you will design & build the critical systems that orchestrate & manage our data pipelines. Your impact will be measured by your contributions to accelerate the deployment of new pipelines & improve their reliability & maintainability.
Were looking for someone who:
- Inspires their teammates to perform at their best while contributing to a collaborative, supportive team culture
- Is motivated to build systems that accelerate the work of other engineering teams & create software that engineers love working with
- Engineers best-in-class processes for developing, testing & deploying workflow orchestration & data cataloging systems (we use PySpark)
- Excels in multiple aspects of engineering including design decisions & hands-on implementation
- Prides themselves on writing highly readable, thoroughly tested software
What makes this job interesting?
- Technical Challenge: your team will encounter & overcome interesting challenges in designing & build our data infrastructure
- Impact: your technical ability will have a direct impact on our ability to innovate & reliably deliver our small business data product to our customers
- Growth: you will have responsibility for solving challenging technical problems on our most critical systems with guidance & mentorship from an experienced & supportive team
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 4+ years of software engineering experienceHas an outstanding track record of delivering infrastructural solutions to engineering teams.
- Is driven to work with customers to have an impact on the real world
Bonus points if you:
- Have successfully built workflow orchestration & data cataloging systems for engineering teams