At Lyft, our mission is to improve people's lives with the world's best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
The Growth Marketing team at Lyft is a data-driven & growth-focused function bringing marketing, analytics, user insights & experimentation together to develop & optimize the acquisition strategy for our riders & drivers to drive business growth.
Were looking for a strategic growth marketer to focus on driver acquisition across our paid media programs. Embedded within a cross-functional team, you will work closely with creative, engineering, & data science to build a world class program. You will manage the day-to-day operations & run various experiments to drive growth. The ideal candidate must be willing to proactively dig into growth & optimization opportunities rather than wait to be asked to take action & be a team player, where no task is too small for them.
- Be a key contributor to the growth of Lyfts driver acquisition program
- Monitor & report on day-to-day performance across multiple marketing channels
- Ad-hoc analyses to diagnose & troubleshoot performance
- Design & execute experiments to improve campaign performance
- Manage partnerships with various vendor partners & provide recommendations on testing new partnerships
- Uncover growth opportunities, as well as conduct research into new initiatives
- Partner with in-house creative team to develop creative asset variations for testing & strategize with in-house engineers on automation initiatives
- 4+ years in a performance marketing role - managing Social, Search, Display, Programmatic, and/or Job Boards programs a plus
- Intermediate SQL (must be able to write your own queries) & data analytics skill set
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks through impact sizing
- Deep experimentation experience & mindset with a proven track record of executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns & translating data into insights
- Proven analytical & data-driven background with ability to interpret large datasets for actionable results
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to communicate & influence effectively across various departments
- Thrives in fast-paced environments & can adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.