WHO WE ARE
Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, & more. Braze is built specifically for todays mobile-first world & tomorrows ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time & continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that arent built for todays on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, & teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, & customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, & Singapore. Weve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on's 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, & listed as #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List, & recognized by The New York Times as The Next Wave of Unicorn Start-Ups. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT YOULL DO
Support the Marketing organization in driving our business goalsprimarily focused on key department wide coordination & projects that need to be completed to make the department successful in hitting our goals, & coming together as a team.
- Support our Chief Marketing Officer in the following types of projects:
- Strategic projects will include research, internal FAQs for big announcements, presentations, & support with competitive intel. You will work on monthly projects to ensure that we hit our goals & deliverables across our team.
- Examples of ad-hoc projects will include assisting with the Industry Newsletter & briefing CMO on interviews, presentations etc. You will collaboratively work across demand generation, product marketing, brand experience & communication teams.
- Own brand marketing collateral (including swag, gifts, & material shipments).
- You will assist with expenses & budgeting to learn the ropes of how we run our team & budget accordingly (specifically to map to our core ROI metrics, & helping to guide optimizations in spending on a month-by-month basis).
- Coordinate Marketing activities, team building exercises, & experiences including quarterly team outings/initiatives, annual Marketing team summit, Marketing management meetings, monthly birthdays & Braze anniversary celebrations.
- Run the Marketing teams onboarding process to ensure all new hires are properly onboarded & educated.
- Support Regional Marketing, from a brand materials perspective including direct mailer shipments or ordering. You may assist in booking regional dinners or travel.
WHO YOU ARE
- 1 - 2 years of marketing experience
- Marketing experience or internships strongly preferred
- Experience with Google Suite
- Interest in growing your career in Marketing
- Strong interpersonal & organizational skills
- A self-starter with ability to juggle multiple tasks with accuracy & attention to detail
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events & top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
- Excellent medical insurance & life assurance coverage for you & your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily catered lunches, snacks & beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial & fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life in a way that suits you best
In addition, this position is non-exempt & is eligible for overtime under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.