The Product Configuration Manager will be the go to person & an integral partner to the operations program management- & supply chain team with respect to establishing Bill of Materials. Utilizing Arena to be a core interface, be a strategic gatekeeper to all Peloton products in system architecture for the preparation of all approved design/detail drawing information for production via Bill of Materials.
He/she will also assist a cross-functional core team to design & develop a robust, scalable SKU management infrastructure to meet the demand of Peloton product portfolio expansion as well as regulatory & quality requirements. A successful candidate is highly organized, process-driven, with problem-solving skills.
- Enters, manages & maintains accurate BOMs for products assigned
- Support Field Operations material & logistics Services & Operations, aiming to deliver accurate, timely, design/detail, process planning & methods of manufacture via the Bill of Materials
- Integrate BOM & SKU management with manufacturing ERP/WMS systems
- Support the process of new product SKUs creation & legacy SKU clean up in multiple business systems to ensure timely product launch & an uninterrupted supply of materials to end destinations as business require.
- Train various stakeholders on the SKU management process for their roles & responsibilities
- Identify gaps and/or opportunities for improvement in the current SKU management process. Collaborate with product, quality, supply chain, finance, operations & inventory teams to implement short-term incremental process improvements
- Support the cross-functional core team in the design & develop of a new robust, automated, & scalable SKU management system
- Support the development of new training program for SKU management system
- Serve as a change agent for transitioning business stakeholders to released new system
- BS or higher in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing & Operations Engineering or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years experience working with Arena, SAP, SalesForce, JIRA, ERP systems
- Experience in Change Control process & Quality Management Systems is plus
- Self-starter, result-driven, ambitious with long-term career goals
- Highly organized & attention to details
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to use independent judgment & discretion effectively
- Solid analytical skills & effective project management skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills; ability to develop trusting relationships with all key stakeholders
- Strive in fast-paced environment with can-do attitude
- Strong work ethics, commitment to the highest quality of work
- Proficient with MS & google document tools
- Knowledge in Operations & Supply Chain
- Cross-functional leadership experience
- Proven project management & teamwork experience
- Problem solving, analytical & communication experience
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.