ABOUT THE ROLE
Pelotons Field Operations provides a world-class delivery experience with in-home setup & installation. Delivery Specialists I provide support & education of our bike, tablet, & other products weighing up to 145 pounds, creating a seamless delivery experience for Peloton Members. Our Delivery Specialists I are the front-line ambassadors to our Members & are essential to supporting Pelotons core value of Putting Our Members First.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Excite & educate new members by providing a perfect installation of Peloton connected fitness units
- Support the Member through the entire delivery experience
- Stage, assemble & install Peloton hardware & accessories; be able to troubleshoot issues in-home
- Attend & participate in daily huddles
- Perform Level 1 repairs & process returns
- Safely operate Peloton fleet vehicles following all road laws & Peloton policies; ensure cleanliness of vans & other common areas in the warehouse
- Manage delivery route with Peloton systems & maintain communication with the Member prior to delivery
- Adhere to & prioritize Pelotons standards of safety for yourself, your Team Member, & the Member on & off the road at all times
- Ensure specified processes, procedures, & reporting methods are followed
- Record serial information & complete all record documentation for repairs, maintenance, returns & refurbishment
- Perform warehouse duties as needed including, but not limited to, product building, inbound shipment intake, loading & unloading vans & maintaining 5S methodology standards
- Perform inventory duties as needed including, but not limited to, cycle counts, system inventory movements, re-SKUing inventory, etc.
This description indicates the general nature of the qualifications & duties required in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform in this job. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties & responsibilities employees assigned to this job may have.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- A safety mindset
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, & excellent presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Intermediate mathematical skills
- Handy with tools & understanding of torque value
- Capable of excellent documentation & tracking data, including on electronic devices
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well both independently & in a team
- Good problem solving skills, & the ability to troubleshoot problems & think on your feet
- Must have a valid driver's license & a clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 145 pounds with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, & holidays as necessary
Physical requirements: This is primarily an active position, involving long periods of standing & lifting items weighing 145 pounds or more. This position involves loading, unloading & carrying Peloton products up to 145 pounds with assistance, sometimes up & down stairs. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6 a.m.-10 a.m. & end before 9 p.m. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.