Role: Maintenance Technician
Location: GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
Reports to: Facilities Manager
Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are looking for an experienced maintenance technician who can support automation infrastructure & heavy equipment that supports our warehouse teams. This position will also be required to follow up on open service tickets in a timely manner to ensure they are properly closed out quickly. This is a critical function that is relied upon to eliminate downtime & increase productivity with maintaining regularly scheduled .
The Maintenance Technician is responsible to perform a variety of technical tasks relative to facility maintenance & equipment therein.
- Troubleshoots minor maintenance problems involving electrical, structural, plumbing, & equipment repair or replacement
- Performs preventive building maintenance duties, to include routine plumbing, electrical, mechanical, & various other repairs
- Various general tasks as assigned, to include assembling & moving furniture & office equipment, setup & breakdown of tables & chairs, replacing door knobs/locks, repairs to door closures and/or walls, & painting of interior walls.
- Repairs & replaces door knobs or locks, repairs door closures, patches holes in walls.
- Regular & timely attendance
- Liaison for safety activities & reporting
- Promptly communicate all safety related issues & concerns
- Any & all other functions as determined by management
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Electrical and/or mechanical is preferred
- Knowledge of trades related to building maintenance & repair.
- Knowledge of a variety of building maintenance procedures & techniques.
- Knowledge of machinery, equipment, & tools necessary for the maintenance & repair of public buildings.
- Knowledge of occupational hazards & safety precautions.
- Skill in reading & following blueprints & assembly instructions.
- Skills in following safety practices & recognizing hazards.
- Skill in using hand & power tools.
- Ability to establish & maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally & in writing per OSHA standards
- Self sufficient
- Strong communicator
- Build rapport with other departments
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
- Emergency child & adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran