GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy & healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact & change peoples lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, & focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn & grow. You will face a disruptive & emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation & collaboration.
We are hiring an Acquisition Lead to our Growth Marketing team in the US! Our offices are based in New York, LA, & Houston. This person can work from any office or remotely based in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Texas, Utah, California, or Washington.
The Acquisition Lead will be integral to growing our customer base via digital channels: Paid Media, email marketing, SEO, product marketing, etc. Building the strategy, leading, & supporting a cross-functional team to drive sign-ups of users eligible for the Gympass corporate benefit. The ideal candidate is analytical, a rigorous optimizer, & will have previously held a role managing multiple acquisition channels at a high-growth company. You need to be able to identify business opportunities, & run experiments & campaigns to drive growth.
- Provide strategic leadership on paid media budget, media spend allocation & KPIs, including target CPL, CPA & ROI, campaign structuring & other facets of paid campaigns to help us achieve our goals.
- Manage Paid Media through completion: strategy, design, operations & reporting.
- Coordinate the development of effective campaign materials, including keyword lists & creative approval (with in-house agency), as well as results reporting with a focus on customer acquisition.
- Lead SEO & CRM strategies, managing the planning, development & execution of SEO initiatives, email marketing campaigns, etc.
- Define spend across channels considering seasonality, channel scalability, & key market growth targets.
- Drive growth globally while balancing out specific local demands & requests.
- Drive growth via experimentation: build hypothesis-based tests of new targeting, bidding, & marketing creative theories.
- Improve processes: identify opportunities for improvement in existing business processes & apply solutions to remove bottlenecks & solve stakeholders pain points
- Manage the global acquisition marketing team, including paid media & CRM campaign professionals in different countries & time zones.
WHO YOU ARE
- A marketing professional with 8+ years of extensive experience in digital advertising & online media buying (SEM, paid social, retargeting, display), including enterprise level clients
- You have experience in managing non-paid channels (email marketing, push, text, in-product, landing pages, etc.)
- An acquisition leader with proven track record of managing CPL, CPA, ROAS & revenue goals with a demonstrated history of driving profitable results at scale.
- You're innovative & have experience with growth experimentation methodologies, attribution models & A/B testing.
- A strong people manager who has led cross functional teams & global projects with multiple stake-holders.
- You're highly analytical & can harness robust data to drive decision making.
- You're proficient in Excel & have experience using it to build models & forecasts.
- A plus if you have worked on regional or global teams, managing & reporting to stakeholders across the globe.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental, & life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission & encourage our employees & their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life & we want our employees to take the time to be present & enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological & adopted children, regardless of gender & parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal & career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting & supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook Life at Gympass and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.