Company Description|Job Description
BlaBlaCar is the world's leading long-distance carpooling platform - a global, trusted community of 70 million drivers & passengers in 22 countries. The platform connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together & share the cost. With the recent integration of a coach network & a commuter carpooling service, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to for shared road mobility. Affordable, convenient & user-friendly, wherever there's a road, there's a BlaBlaCar.
Why join us?
BlaBlaCar is launching a new business line that is set to fuel tremendous growth for the company.
As Key Account Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to contribute to building a new vertical at BlaBlaCar. We are looking for someone who has the grit & motivation to join the entrepreneurial adventure.
Your mission is to accompany Offline Distribution Manager in managing distributors & in sourcing new offline partners in France & Benelux In this role you will grow your skills in negotiation, strategic thinking, & operational excellence. You will have multiple internal & external stakeholders, & will embrace a wide scope of tasks from ground negotiations to strategic thinking
As such, the role requires a sharp, analytical mind, an entrepreneurial spirit, inter-personal skills & a strong commitment.
What you will directly contribute to:
- Handling relationships with existing distributors, operating as the lead point of contact to them
- Analyzing distributors performance, resolving conflicts, optimizing results & boosting sales
- Managing the administrative tasks for distributors (contracts, reports, invoices)
- Investigating new distributors opportunities from an analytical, relational & functional point of view to create compelling pitches
- Meeting with prospective distributors in France & Benelux
- Assisting in negotiating contracts & converting leads into new distributors
- Remaining up-to-date in understanding competitors' activities & offerings
What you will need to be successful:
- Master Graduate in Business
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Operational agility & solution-driven mindset
- Ability to work with data to define priorities, actionable insights, & present results
- High-energy, humble & motivated by innovation & constant change
- Fluent in French & in English
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris HQ
- Contract: Permanent contract (CDI)
- Salary: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork & impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth & fast-paced environment
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free carpooling to live our value Be The Member
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Possibility to do a BlaBlaSwap once a year & go work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad
- Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos
What is next
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) & answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application fits our requirements, we will invite you to take a short analytical online test. This step is followed by an analytical test, several face to face interviews & a case study.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.