Why join Igloo:
One of our core beliefs at Igloo is that people are a companys biggest asset. This philosophy is woven into everything we do at Igloo our behaviors, our culture, & especially our digital workplace solutions (which we use every day). And thats why we can offer you a superior employee experience that goes beyond superficial perks & promises, & gives you the true sense of purpose youve been waiting for.
Why this role is important:
Igloo is looking for an experienced & energetic Talent Acquisition professional who is excited about the opportunity to grow Igloos talent strategy. Working as a critical part of the Human Resources team, the Talent Acquisition Partner will work creatively to attract talent through a variety of sourcing activities & drive many strategies to retain top talent at Igloo. If youre passionate about recruiting for fit & are excited by the opportunity to work within an innovative & collaborative environment, then wed love to chat.
The impact youll have:
- Active Sourcing: develop an innovative sourcing strategy that moves beyond LinkedIn to identify & acquire top talent.
- Candidate experience:deliver an exceptional candidate experience, including setting expectations, providing pro-active feedback & managing the full recruitment cycle
- Pipeline infusion:think forward, plan ahead, & develop new channels to plan for ready-now talent
- Partnership:collaborate, influence, & evolve recruitment practices with all levels of our management team
- Advocate: represent Igloo within the community at local tech events & job fairs, promoting Igloo as an employer of choice.
- Onboarding engagement:understand that your role does not end at offer but continues through each hires employee experience
- Program Management: work collaboratively with other members of the HR team to deliver projects as needed that drive HRs departmental value, including driving enhancements to our Onboarding & Talent Mapping programs.
What youll need:
- Minimum 5 years of professional recruitment experience, preferably with a technology company
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Human Resources, Business, Social Sciences, or related discipline.
- Direct experience of active sourcing using social networking tools, Boolean search, with a proven track record leveraging various tools to attract talent
- Well-developed talent advisory & consulting skills, providing feedback & recommendations to both the candidate & hiring manager regarding strengths & development opportunities, with the goal of selecting the most qualified candidates
- Prior experience with cloud-based applicant tracking system (Taleo, Success Factors, Workday, Greenhouse, etc)
- Exceptional negotiation & influencing skills.
- Ability to prioritize & manage multiple projects effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to think outside of the box & ability to collaborate with team members to meet tight deadlines across multiple stakeholders.
What we have to offer:
We offer health benefits, a training budget for every employee, fair-trade coffee & tea, treats every pay day, & an eco-bonus for people who take alternative transportation to work. You choose whether you work on a Mac or PC, & we give our developers stipends to buy whatever hardware makes your work easier.
If youre looking for a role with the right mix of autonomy & team collaboration, an environment that fosters transparency & trust, a company with seasoned leadership & backed by a leading investment firm, a career with lots of opportunity & room for growth, & a chance to personally influence how organizations work, then we invite you to step inside Igloo.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Igloo welcomes & encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more about Igloo Software