WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Were looking for a Director of Technical Recruitment in New York City, reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, to be a strategic partner to the engineering org.
- You will be responsible for managing & mentoring a team of technical recruiters.
- You will define & drive the strategic direction of Brazes technical recruiting efforts by partnering closely with the Head of Talent Acquisition & Engineering leadership.
- Provide insights on current hiring progress to stakeholders using data, while also using data to inform future hiring strategies.
WHO YOU ARE
- 10+ years of technical recruitment experience.
- 5+ years of leading, mentoring & building technical recruitment teams.
- You have a blend of agency recruitment & in-house recruitment experience, & more importantly you have helped in-house recruitment teams scale up.
- Experience recruiting for a variety of technical & product-focused roles ranging from product engineering, devops, product management, product design, etc.
- You have a track record of rapidly scaling engineering organizations.
- Youve come up with comprehensive sourcing & outreach strategies to both elevate our employer brand & build awareness within the engineering communities.
- You love data! You routinely pull reports & analyze recruitment metrics in order to make data-driven decisions.
- Building trust & gaining buy-in within engineering leadership comes naturally to you & you use data to back up your proposals.
- You enjoy working in an autonomous environment where you have the flexibility & freedom to propose & implement what you see fit in order to scale an engineering org with high-quality talent.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks & beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.