Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moodys, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, & others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings & the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, & cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your & your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve & communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, & vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, & one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the Role
The Deal Desk is responsible for providing support to the sales organization for quoting & order entry. This critical role within Revenue Operations is responsible for actively working with sales, legal, revenue, & other cross-functional teams on deal processing & overall order management.
What You Will Do
- Manage the day-to-day quote & pricing approvals processes, ensuring compliance with published sales & business approval policies.
- Ensure that sales proposals adhere to established corporate strategies & business terms as well as legal & billing terms.
- Strategize with Sales team to structure & position complex orders, which involves acting as the liaison between Sales & internal stakeholders including Accounting, Order Management, Legal, Product Marketing, etc.
- Provide Legal & Finance with context & clarification on complex deal structures & how they are to be treated as it relates to booking credits, invoicing, internal reporting, etc.
- Review & coordinate with Sales & Security team to prioritize responses to RFP/Security Questionnaires.
- Partner with Sales Operations on process/system improvements, sales enablement & special projects.
- Deliver relevant training to new & existing sales people on deal desk, order processes & overall best practices.
- Ability to multitask & prioritize at times of high request volume
- 2+ years of proven success in Enterprise SaaS/B2B Industry, Deal Desk, Finance, Sales Operations or Pricing experience preferred
- Salesforce.com experience required
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health & dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, & much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.