The Marketing IT team at Peloton empowers business partners in Marketing. The Lead Marketing Business Systems Analyst serves as the main point of contact & domain expert, & provides systems support, to the members of our Marketing teams. Leveraging proven Martech expertise & strong system competency, you will help drive the value the marketing team receives from each technology investment.
Daily ownership of all marketing systems which includes but not limited to identifying, evaluating, triaging, managing & owning systems that enable the Peloton Marketing organization to continue to drive growth for Peloton. Lastly, this Lead Business Systems Analyst should have a deep understanding of Marketing Automation Platforms (Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.) & marketing technology systems (Drift, Braze, Twilio, etc.).
- Oversees the development of product/system requirement definition & feature identification, including documentation of prioritized feature sets. Uses cases based on internal customer needs & business value, revising cases as needed.
- Educates the team on recommendations; guides discussions to consensus & drives action items.
- Brainstorms creative solutions to balance product deliverables & resources with business needs, contributing extensive & insightful knowledge of these areas to the discussion. Ensures that promising results are communicated to key stakeholders & translated into action plans.
- Oversees the definition of product features & related schedules, writing of specifications based on internal user needs & business cases. Clearly communicates functionality & incorporates feedback. Regularly reviews procedures & implements changes as needed.
- Monitors key metrics / KPIs & targets, developing plans to achieve those targets & proactively communicating progress to a variety of stakeholders. Periodically reviews metrics & targets to ensure alignment with business objectives; recommends changes as needed.
- Receives assignment in the form of objectives & goals & is responsible for achieving those outcomes.
- Interprets or implements Company policy in a manner determined to be most efficient & effective under the circumstances.
- Works on issues of substantial importance requiring thorough analysis of circumstances or data.
- Proven functional knowledge of marketing, marketing platforms & point system solutions, demand generation, & lead management.
- Expert admin level experience of Marketing Automation Systems (Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Simon Data), Website Systems (Drift, ON24, Optimizely, Clearbit, etc.) & Engagement Channels (Highspot, SplashThat, Converter, etc.) or similar platforms with respect to provisioning, managing enhancement requests, & owning the day-to-day operations within each system.
- 7+ years experience in marketing operations or marketing systems analysis, preferably in a fast paced hyper-growth environment.
- Intermediate skills in general office systems, equipment & applications to support business needs (e.g., Excel ,Outlook, Microsoft Office, Project Management systems, Power Point, Visio).
- Strong knowledge & experience with IT tools & technologies required by the department/unit as well as IT processes & methodologies including:
- Documentation & validation of business requirements.
- Structural analysis, data modeling, information engineering, mathematical model building, sampling, & resource planning.
- Development of multi-tier business applications.
- Management of full development lifecycles for software applications using tools such as MS Project, Visio, JIRA highly desired.
- Knowledge of data management, business intelligence methodologies, & OLAP tools highly desired.
- Must be able to work independently & apply good judgment.
- Must be able to work within a team both as a leader & as a team member.
- Must be able to analyze, evaluate, & determine appropriate course of action.
- Must have excellent documentation skills.
- Must be able to work within a set department budget.
- Must be able to convey knowledge to customers, peers, & managers of widely diverse skill levels.
- Excellent customer service skills & customer focus.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability & desire to act as evangelist for technology.
- Passion & drive for technology as a service & business enabler.
- Must be able to work in a highly dynamic & fast-paced environment.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.