You have potential. By happy coincidence, Beyond is looking for potential.
Beyond is on the lookout for a Design Intern with a sharp visual eye to support on client & internal initiatives. You will work on a variety of projects across our New York office, supported by a highly collaborative group of creatives & strategists.
Above all, youre an awesome human who loves being surrounded by & collaborating with smart, talented folks in a fun, fast-paced environment. If that sounds like you, reach out & show us what youve got!
***Please include your portfolio (preferably online) to be considered for this role***
About the role
What does it mean to be a Design Intern at Beyond? Well, youll have the opportunity to do things like:
- Help design beautiful experiences that transform the world around us
- Apply creative problem solving to all you do
- Be part of a cross-disciplinary team in their day-to-day
- Be part of ideation & brainstorming sessions
- Design client deliverables using Figma, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Support teams in creating presentation decks
- Work flexibly, proactively, & collaboratively with team members from multiple disciplines
- Present your work & communicate thought & reasoning behind it
- An open-minded & can do attitude
- Highly self-motivated with strong decision-making skills
- A portfolio showing your design design approach from past/personal projects
- A strong passion for design & pushing the work to the next level
- Interest/experience in illustration & motion design/animation is a plus
Were Beyond, a design company, & were focused on empowering you to leave a positive mark on the world. Our perks include free snacks & office dogs. Lots of office dogs.