LendingHome is re-imagining the mortgage process from the ground up by combining innovative technology with an experienced team. Our goal is to create a seamless, transparent process that transforms the mortgage process from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access & simplified a way for people to get financing & generate wealth through real estate. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $3.5 billion dollars worth of loans across 15,000+ projects, en route to becoming the largest fix & flip lender in the country. Combining the best technology & the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $167MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, & has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
As a Sales Manager at LendingHome, you will lead a team of account managers while discovering & driving performance improvements across the sales organization & build the foundation for it to scale. Our Account Managers focus on closing on-boarding new borrowers while growing & retaining existing relationships. You will join a team of highly motivated, professional, & energetic sales reps that take pride in running consultative sales processes. You will have the opportunity to directly impact the development of our sales team. The ideal candidate is empathetic, energetic, driven, & a self-starter with strong experience in sales & sales training.
- Recruiting, hiring, & developing a world-class sales team to support the revenue targets for the business
- Driving higher repeat business to produce incremental growth to each borrower relationship
- Develop deep relationships & structure deals with existing & new strategic borrowers to deliver long-term value in alignment with our business objectives
- Manage pipeline, sales activity & accurately forecast quarter closes
- Ensure the timely & successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs & objectives
- Work with other sales leadership & vertical leads to set direction for your team, sales, & Plaid as a whole
- Work cross functionally with the LendingHome Operations team to help resolve & mitigate any customer or loan issues
- 4+ years of experience building & leading high-performing sales teams with a proven track record of success in a similar enterprise environment
- 2+ years of quota carrying technology sales experience as an individual contributor
- Experience in planning & implementing sales strategies
- Passion for Real Estate investing is preferred
- Advance knowledge of salesforce & reporting (be able to build own reports)
- Experience in formulating & presenting solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while demonstrating strong attention to detail
LendingHome in the News
Benefits & Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, & move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches & Bagel Wednesdaysand don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks & drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, & passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent & welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions & a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, & vision plans ensure that your mind & body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.