CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
CLEAR is looking for a service centric & impeccably organized Launch Coordinator to support our Operations teams in partner launches.This is a fast-paced, hands-on, & exciting role that requires a can-do person who can work with both autonomy & efficiency.
What You Will Do:
- Assist Operations teams with partner launches
- Liaise internally with various departments/teams & externally with clients as needed
- Handle most administrative duties associated with partner launches
- Assist with scheduling & coordinating logistics associated with new launch locations, often occurring simultaneously in multiple cities
- Follow up with internal stakeholders to track the progress of launches on an ongoing basis.
- Work with vendors to coordinate launch logistics & detail planning
- Coordinate shipments, supplies, & receipts to new launch sites
- Support calendaring & logistical lift for managers as needed