Company Description|Job Description
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Business Analyst, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
The broader team has responsibility for managing the technology relationship with one of Visa's largest clients as well as having responsibility for providing management, technical oversight, support & delivery for various domestic processing solutions (such as India & Russia) as well as analysing the technical viability & fit of strategic investments.
Members of the team are highly visible leaders, we work across & collaborate with a broad range of functions across Visa, to ensure our projects are effectively managed, developed, integrated, & deployed into production environments.
The Business Analyst role within the team will focus on client (both external & internal) requirements to support the definition of robust & accurate solutions, delivery strategies, & data to inform strategic business decisions.
The role will work across multiple business & technical departments & will require interaction with a wide range of stakeholders & cross-functional leadership teams, to guide the overall project success.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- The Interoperability process between Visa & our domestic processing partner NSPK in Russia. Managing & facilitating technical & functional conversations between SMEs to ensure the alignment between the two systems is maintained.
- The customisation request process for our largest US client. This process involves managing, analysing & implementing specific requirements from the Client, to enhance Visa services within the scope of the Client contract.
- New & existing domestic processing (e.g. India) solutions. Eliciting & defining the requirements that are driving the need to provide a domestic solution. Engaging with technology teams to ensure the solution meets requirements & business objectives.
- The new M&A function the team has recently taken responsibility for. The business analyst will be required to help grow this new function & will have specific responsibility for interpreting the business strategy/requirement for aparticular acquisition/strategic investment. With a view to following this through with an assessment of these requirements against the company/assets Visa are planning to acquire.
- Collaboration with stakeholders (Business owners, Architects, Analysts, Developers, Project Managers, & others) in the creation of solutions for complex, global business problems.
- Building a strong partnership with business owners & contribute to the definition & evolution of business strategy, goals, roadmap & objectives. Deep understanding of business needs & objectives is important. Working with architects & leads in evolving technology roadmaps for applications & systems within the Paymentsdomain & ensuring alignment with business & enterprise strategies.
- Ensuring all stakeholders have a common understanding of all solution requirements.
- Participation in solution design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- End to end verification of new solutions to ensure they meet & exceed business expectations.
- Identifying proper service metrics & measurements for ensuring performance against Service Level Agreements
- Applying creative thinking/approach to determine solutions that further Business Goals & align with Technology Strategies.
What we're after
- Extensivework experience or mid-levelwork experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Proven experience in business analytics, reporting, & data visualisation
- Experience with creating data driven business solutions using a wide variety of technologies
- Extensive hands-on experience with developing technical roadmaps, story outlines, writing user stories, grooming product backlogs & coordinating/prioritising conflicting requirements in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, & Access
- Knowledge of reporting systems such as SQL, Microsoft Access, Business Intelligence / centralised reporting systems (e.g. OBIEE), & Tableau
- Excellent verbal, written, & presentation skills with an attention to detail. In particular, a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical & business issues & solutions to multiple organisational levels, capable of summarising & communicating key financial information & business strategy at an executive level
- Ability to work independently with strong time management & ability to execute on multiple concurrent deliverables
- Solid analytical & problem-solving skills; ability to think strategically
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, & roles
- Strong process orientation & a solid understanding of project management & process improvement techniques, methodologies, & best practices
- Experience in the Payments and/or Technology industry a plus
- Manage through influence, but without direct management authority. Use capabilities to influence customers & stakeholders, & properly manage divergent expectations
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.