Squarespace is looking for product leaders to build products that help people with creative ideas succeed. We believe the next generation of business will compete by building outstanding brands & connecting directly with their customers: our suite of tools help them do that.
We empower our product teams to solve hard problems customer & business problems in ways that our customers love, yet work for our business. As a PM at Squarespace, you will contribute to your product team with a knowledge of business constraints, an understanding of our users & the data about how our customers engage with our products, & by keeping up with product trends.
We are hiring for Product Management of all levels on our Presence teams who focus on our core CMS platform that powers millions of websites, our Commerce teams who allow merchants to start a standout ecommerce brand & grow it, & our Platform teams who focuses on the users journey within Squarespace by providing a holistic experience across products from onboarding to analytics to international expansion.
You will report to a Product Leader & have the option of working remotely within the U.S. or on-site (hybrid) at our NYC headquarters.
- Guide product developmentfrom conception to launchof the products & product solutions in your scope
- Establish & prioritize our product goals, share these priorities with larger development teams
- Develop an understanding of Squarespace's users by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews, & usability testing
- Build relationships with engineers & designers to create extraordinary products
- Partner with marketing & acquisition to launch new products, with customer operations to develop excellent support for merchants, & with analytics to monitor engagement & evaluate product success
- 4+ years of experience developing technology-powered products for consumer & business SaaS companies
- Understanding of the techniques & methods of modern product discovery & product delivery.
- Figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, assess risks, & to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed way.
- Experience aligning different teams to achieve our business goals & outstanding user experiences
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.