Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
This is a unique opportunity for a talented & experiencedApplicationSecurity Lead to join afast-growingcompany likeNexthink.We are looking for a person toensure that our applications are designed & implemented to the highest security standards thus maintaining & enhancing customer trust.If you enjoy analyzing system services, operating systems, networks & applications from a security perspective, & you are skilled at discovering security issues that appear under new threat scenarios, this position will provide you with a challenging opportunity.You will have the opportunity tohave a real impact in the success ofNexthink.
Lead the entire application security strategy of Nexthink
- Identify security issues andrisks, & develop mitigation plans
- Review the architecture, design & development plans to ensure they comply with industry security standards
- Implement security policies & techniques to ensure the whole product stack, from application down to the operating system complies with industry security standards
- Evaluate & recommend new & emerging security products & technologies
- Educating developers anddevopsaround the plan, policies & best practices
- Supporting DevOps on building security automation & achieve scalability
- Developing metrics for performance & risk monitoring
- Stay up to date with the industry practices, tools & market trends
Lead security discussions withcustomersand engineers
Lead incident handling related to the application
Seniority level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Engineering, Information Technology
Willingness to relocate to Switzerland.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, or5+ years relevant work experience
- 5+years experienceinApplication-level vulnerability testing & auditing andApplication security
- 3+ years of experience & involvement with development team(s) that delivered commercial software or software-based services (development, QA testing, or security role)
- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills & enjoy speaking with developers & other technology stakeholders to advocate for security best practices & provide technical guidance on the risk of vulnerabilities or misconfigurations
- Experience with the application of threat modeling or other risk identification techniques
- Development experience in Java, C++
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. python, ruby, bash)
- Experience in Linux OS hardening(CentOS, RedHat preferred)
- Hacking mindset.You make finding bugs/exploits your mission.
- Analytical mind, flexible mindset, & result oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills
- At ease in anAgile environment
- Ability to work in a dynamic, flexible & collaborative team
- Fluent speaking & writing in English.French is a plus
Would be a plus:
- Detailed knowledge of system security vulnerabilities & remediation techniques, including penetration testing & the development of exploits
- Knowledge of network & web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols)
- 1+ years relevant security analysis work experience (security consulting or penetration testing)
- Presented in security conference(e.g.BlackHat)or works in a side project related to security
We are only as good as our people. That's why we are looking for exceptional individuals, who can bring their skills & passion to the team & who strive to create excellence