Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Were looking for an enthusiastic, skilled, & hands-on Manager of Marketing Analytics who can bring a deep understanding of analytics & the ability to apply those analytics to drive strategic marketing decisions & performance.
This person will help the team prioritize work & identify the most impactful projects that support our brand, product, partnerships, & international marketing efforts. Were looking for a skilled collaborator with the technical skills to generate insights quickly & confidently, & who thrives on sharing those insights to influence action. This working manager will play an integral & highly visible role in combining analytical insights & business acumen to help drive our customer acquisition, growth, & retention strategies & investments.
What youll do here:
- Provide actionable insights & a clear point of view on marketing performance & customer behavior
- Work closely with others in the marketing department to optimize a framework for the prioritization, development, maintenance, & automation of reporting & data processes
- Act as an expert resource for marketers, providing guidance on setting & measuring KPIs & goals (revenue or otherwise) for campaigns & other projects
- Collaborate across internal business & analytics teams to provide business-level analytics & insights, e.g. customer acquisition, churn, segment-specific insights, etc.
- Contribute to data quality - identify discrepancies, create data tables needed for analysis & automation
- Partner with engineering & product to implement, document, validate, & monitor our tracking & attribution
- Help manage & maintain our database in a SQL/BigQuery environment; run queries for analyses & ongoing reports
- Create & maintain accurate & actionable reporting & dashboards to track key marketing & customer experience metrics by leveraging SQL, R, Python, & data visualization tools
- Monitor reporting & dashboards for changes in trends, share or present insights to stakeholders, & make recommendations
- Lead, coach, & hire team members responsible for analytical solutions
- Execute on short-term needs flawlessly, while keeping in mind long-term goals
Wed love to hear from you if you have:
- Extensive experience in a data/marketing analytics function with at least 1 year leading teams
- Ability to clearly translate complex analysis into a framework & language that internal stakeholders can understand
- Advanced proficiency with SQL, Excel, R, and/or Python
- Expertise in marketing attribution & web analytics solutions, specifically Google Analytics (certification preferred)
- Demonstrated, hands-on experience with data visualization tools (bonus points for Looker experience)
- Experience with statistical methods such as regression & hypothesis testing
- Experience with GTM & tag implementation
- Experience working with Google BigQuery a plus
- Strong communication, collaboration, & problem-solving abilities
- Ability to clearly communicate & persuasively present data & conclusions in an organized manner to a wide variety of audiences & up to executive management
- Bachelors or Graduate degree (business or mathematics a plus or equivalent work experience)
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
We love our hometown & support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.