We are a group of passionate individuals, who fuel our fast-paced & hard working marketing engine. We are all about ownership, giving each member the tools, support, & freedom to succeed. Above all else, we value personal & professional growth, true teamwork & collaboration, & celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, & arent afraid to take risks. If this sounds like a team youd like to be a part of get in touch!
Reporting to the Director, Product Marketing; the Product Marketing Manager will define, plan & communicate TouchBistros market segmentation, product messaging & positioning, go-to-market strategy, competitive & marketplace analysis, & support sales enablement. The Product Marketing team leads essential cross functional communication between marketing, sales & product teams, & provides strategic direction & recommendations to these teams.
- Research & understand market trends & the competitive landscape (industry & product)
- Analyze data & establish insights from both qualitative & quantitative research & competitive intelligence to drive market/product requirements, develop appropriate messaging, sales support & competitive positioning
- Create & execute segmentation, messaging & positioning & go-to-market strategies for newly developed products & features
- Master the key capabilities, differentiators, benefits & use cases of our product offering for target customer segments & create compelling communications strategies
- Prepare & deliver sales enablement resources from developing toolkit & training materials to carrying out educational sessions in person & online
- Collaborate with Product Management, Marketing (Brand & Demand Generation), & Sales teams
- Deliver high-impact sales by understanding sales/channel requirements
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 3-5 years minimum in a Product Marketing role, preferably with SaaS
- Experience performing marketing research & data analysis; with a strong understanding of best practices
- Ability to clearly articulate market insights from competitive analysis, research & data
- Experience developing internal training & enablement projects: toolkit materials, in-person training sessions, talk tracks, objection handles, FAQs, retention tests, demonstrations etc.
- Strong ability to establish goals & set clear expectations, prioritize activities, & follow through with timely execution in a fluid, cross-functional team environment
- High-energy, entrepreneurial individual with strong business acumen & end-to-end project ownership
- Pre-Sales/Technical Sales & Product Management experience would also be an asset
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.