Smartling is looking for savvy, meticulous IT Support Specialist with hands-on help desk experience. Our company has grown to over 100 people. We need a positive, proactive & personable - hardworking individual to help us solve software & hardware issues in our offices.
Tasks at Hand
- Help with software & hardware installations, mostly Apple laptops/Mac OS X, some Windows laptops/desktops.
- Resolve employees issues with laptops, phones, printers, Internet etc.
- Work with vendors technical supports to resolve issues.
- Track inventory & equipment orders.
- Setup/disable accounts & services during onboarding/offboarding including but not limited to mail/mailing lists/ldap/vpn/wiki/jira accounts.
- Enforce secure laptop configurations by using special management tools.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate or BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- Experience with hardware & software installation in Macs & PCs.
- Previous startup experience a plus.
- Entrepreneurial - optimistic with a problem solving approach.
- Curious - Enjoys learning new technologies & data analysis techniques.
- A Leader - proactive & use excellent judgment when dealing with issues.
- Customer Focused passionate for client success at all times.
- Process Oriented - Well Organized with attention to detail.
- Team Player- Ability to work effectively & cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally & externally.
What matters to Smartling?
To help our clients grow their businesses & to help you grow as an individual both professionally & personally.
- Competitive salary & Employee Stock purchase plan.
- An opportunity to learn & advance your career.
- An energetic, value-driven, & fun culture & team spirit.
- Take a break when you need it Flexible PTO.
- Company paid medical/dental/vision/life insurance.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Convenient office in the middle of Manhattan- just blocks from Penn Station & Grand Central.
- Team outings (Baseball games, happy hours, etc.)
Smartling is an equal opportunity employer. No third party recruiters.