ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Atlanta, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Be a part of a fast-growing business at the FanDuel Group by helping to drive significant revenue through relationship development & growth, compelling multi-platform campaign creation & detailed execution. The Sponsorship & Advertising Sales team is a revenue-driving partnerships group within FanDuel.
This role will support the Account Manager & Account Executives in their key revenue driving initiatives; from pre-sales ideation to post-sales execution; & everything in between including creative design, development of new ad products, testing & implementation.
Working in media requires thinking on your feet. Working for a new team within our organization requires wearing multiple hats. At FanDuel, were looking for savvy team players who have a strong vision & voice, but who are also willing to get down & do the dirty work when needed. Being a part of a small, hard-working team requires having a can-do attitude, as well as the ability to both multi-task on the fly & work independently.
Youll have the opportunity to develop a strong marketing & sales skillset, helping with campaign development & execution while supporting the team in the sales marketplace.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Drive revenue for FanDuel through creative campaign development & detailed execution across all major departments within the company
- Support new & existing business through multi-platform sponsorship & media advertising sales
- Provide background & research to support team when targeting new clients & categories
- Develop relationships with partners through day-to-day interactions
- Assist in creating compelling sales presentations for advertising agencies & clients to secure business
- Help build & deliver effective media packages for prospective & current clients
- Track & optimize campaigns for performance & profitability
- Help generate new ideas, features, & packages to bring to market
- Help traffic brand partner & internal advertising campaigns
- Remain current with digital sports media landscape including fantasy sports & sports betting
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Relevant sports marketing, digital ad sales or ad operations experience
- Ability to balance big picture thinking with detailed analysis
- Excellent written & oral communication
- Understanding of clients needs/specifications to help create customized packages for potential & existing partners
- Demonstrate an understanding of, & remain current with, digital sports media landscape including fantasy sports
- Ability & desire to work in a fast-paced, fun, & demanding environment
- High-energy & positive outlook; especially when dealing with outside partners
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.