Product Manager - Restaurant Experience
Part of TripAdvisor, LaFourchette/TheFork is the leading European restaurant booking platform, providing an online & mobile service to internet users to find, select & book restaurants.
Headquartered in Paris with over 900 employees, TheFork is operating in 17 countries under the brands LaFourchette (France, Switzerland), TheFork (Italy, Portugal, Netherland, Australia, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Uruguay, Chile, Colombia, Peru), ElTenedor (Spain).
TheFork connects restaurants & diners via TheFork website & app, as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the location, type of cuisine, restaurant type & average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability & instantly book online.
For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables them to manage their bookings, organise their services & increase their revenues & client loyalty. It also helps them to fight against no-shows, manage their reviews & provide the best experience to their guests by knowing their preferences & booking history.
We are looking for a Product Manager to help the Restaurant Experience team build the best reservation management tool in the world for all of our restaurants.
The main mission of this team is to delight restaurant partners through a compelling reservation management system that helps them in their day to day operations, with innovative, powerful yet easy to use features.
You will join an agile & dynamic Product team in a fast moving, scale-up environment to continue to build the future of TheFork Manager product. Reporting to the Restaurant Experience Lead Product Manager, you will take part in an international organization that values strong accountability, sharing & growing together.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with a full-stack technology team of 9-10 developers (in Paris & Nantes) & designers to imagine & build the future of TheFork Manager product
- Own feature specifications, testing, rollout & roadmap definition on the parts of the product that you will fully own: : reservation management, service management, availability & table allocation etc. both on the business logic & User Experience.
- Define & measure the right product KPIs & collect user feedback (surveys, on-site meetings etc.) of the different features you will build to make the right decisions & iterations based on data
- Continuously engage with stakeholders in our different countries to understand their requirements & feed the global product Roadmap
- Help your tech team focus on the right priorities & support them in the development cycles (problem-solving, sprint planning, retrospectives, demos etc.).
- Be the key contact to support other teams (Sales, Account Managers, Trainers, Customer Service, Marketing) on all the functional scope that you own.
- Masters degree in Engineering or Business
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in Product Management in B2B SaaS environment
- Strong analytical & UX/UI skills. Able to comprehend & document intricate automatic allocation algorithms.
- Excellent communication, organizational and collaboration skills
- You can explain & promote the features you own at all levels of the organization
- Fluent English & French (Knowledge of other European languages is a plus - notably Spanish, Italian or Dutch)
- Experience working with technology teams. Knowledge of agile methodology & project management tools (ie. JIRA)
- Team player, hard-worker, result-driven & passionate about delighting customers
The position is based in Paris, with occasional trips to other office locations.